Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jan. 31st, 2009

E.G.--Please add me to your prayer request concerning my housing situation. My house goes on auction Tuesday and this still gives me some time to have to move but I'm not sure how much. Being that I'm compulsive (ha-ha) I've already contacted my real estate agent and started looking at rentals...I don't want to purchase at this time. I looked at numerous properties yesterday and found what I think is the perfect house for the kids and I in Plum Creek. Please pray that the application process goes smoothly, that he will hold the property for me for one month, and that my application is approved considering my situation. On the bright side the property is actually managed by my real estate agents father...YEA...so there aren't as many hoops to jump through!

No comments: