Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October 26th, 2008

  • K.W.--Please continue praying for my husband Brett to open his heart for Jesus. Thanks.
  • J. & M.S.--Pray for my sister-in-law, Janet, that she can overcome her addiction.
  • J. & T. W.--For JD and his family. JD is the son of my friend John. He's around 11 yrs old and had a tragic accident where he fell. His heart stopped underwater for about 8 minutes. He's going thru therapy and needs continued healing miracles. John & Beth and his sisters also need prayer.
  • W.--For Esteban & Julie--both have advanced cancer. For Ann--87 and recovering/rehabbing from a fall & broken arm.
  • C & J W.--Brian, Jake: Iraq.
  • F.--Please help m be sweet & to help me apologize to who I hurt and let them hear me out. Thank you.
  • C. B.--For strength & guidance to make the right choices in life. For my family& friends.
  • S.V.--Individual unemployability (IU) be approved. My family..grow that maturity.
  • B.M.--Daniel' pain. My understanding for his pain.
  • C.S.--School. My mom Debbie. She jus got out of the hospital. She has a few blockages. My boyfriend school & family. My cousin Bobby, his health.
  • B. & S. F.--Pray for the Christians being martyred in India. Thousands of churches have been destroyed. Hundreds are dead.
  • A.M.N.--Cont'd prayer for A., K. family, my parents Bill & Kathy, Mary & Henry, Megan, Salvation for Blake and Brandon.
  • H.G.--For the TCC staff and all the volunteers @ Trunk or Treat this Friday.
  • N.G.--Pray for strength & healing for mom as she begins weekly chemo next Friday. Spiritual guidance for my son as he becomes a young man. Protection & knowledge for Nessa @ high school. Thanks
  • L.A.--My family & have been coming here for about 5 months and we really love it. We like the way the Lord is spoken here and everyone is very nice.
  • E.A.--Elai...who is in US Army, Juanita and for my whole family.
  • G.--Kris' job search...very unhappy where he is at.
  • T.C.--Please pray for Sheldon. He as been in the hospital-at home now-very weak. He loves Jesus..wants progress. Thanks.
  • M. & B. R.--We are adopting an 8-yr-old girl named Hannah. We need guidance through the process and for Hannah to know that she's safe with us, that we'll be tere for her--always.
  • G. & S. McA.--Please pray for Brandon's release from jail in the next 10 days & also has transition back into our home.
  • J. & E.--Our marriage to reconnect with each other; for me to develop moral authority better.
  • B.C.--For my sister-in-law and her family. And for mine and Shilo's relationship to get better.
  • S & D. McC--Continued prayer for employment for Steven, Jose, Rafael, Veronica & Maria.
  • G.P.--Pray for the Nation.
  • M. & P. D.--Our country & the world economy--good people are losing everything.
  • S.D.--Please pray for the right opportunity and wise decisions.
  • L.R.--Our country to have wisdom when we vote.
  • B.S.--To stay focused & sober!
  • T.D.--My mom- for healing & strength. My dad - for healing & strength to beat his cancer. For my family. My GF & her mom, for strength & healing. For Chelsea, GF & Debbie, her mom.
  • A.P.--I am praying for the will of God for my grandson.
  • J.H.--Continued family strength. Job security.
  • A.M.--Prayer for Yolanda or strength to overcome difficulties, that these hard times don't shatter her faith and that she not lose hope.

No comments: