Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Nov. 2nd, 2008

  • B.R.--Please pray for Hannah, the 8-yr-old girl we'd like to adopt. She is going through very tough times & feels very lost and alone, and confused. She needs to feel loved and safe.
  • S.S-N.--for my walk in love.
  • J. & T.W.--For JD...please pray for full recovery from a near-drowning accident & accompanying brain injuries; for Esteban & Julie--advanced stages of cancer; for Lisa & Jeff--C-section scheduled for Thursday.
  • R.D.--For Nathan's latest trial in life, that God is with him and protects him. My relationships w/God & Dawn & Nathan.
  • J. & E.--For the strengthening of our marriage.
  • S.H.--Recently was laid off from my job. Please pray that I find another job soon. I am a single mother who supports my 2 girls on my own.
  • M.O.--Pray for my brothers and sisters to always turn to the Lord for all their needs and put the Lord first always.
  • M.W.--School, family, graduation.
  • J. & L.W.--Finances, health, educations.
  • S.G.--Pray for Miller's daughter & her decisions that will affect her life. Please help ease pain to her parents.
  • T.C.--Continue to pray for Sheldon. He is in St. David's--acute kidney failure.
  • S. & G. & B. McA.--Praise the Lord! Brandon is home!
  • Praise--we found a house to rent in Kyle. Bill found a store to rent for his business. Prayer for my nephew as he travels back.
  • A.Z.--That we will have a great church more people come.
  • A.M.N.--Cont'd prayer for: Amanda, Kachmarsky family, my parents Kathy & Bill, Mary & Henry, Megan. Salvation for: Brandon & Blake.
  • A.R.--4 puppets, 4 our fridge that's coming, 4 Surge, 4 my teachers' eyes, 4 the moms while they play volleyball 2night, 4 the leaders of our country.
  • B. & F. G.--Please pray for Ariana as she spends the next week w/her dad and stepmother. Pray for their salvation.
  • Y.V.--For strength, blessings for my son.
  • S.L.P.--I have a medical procedure coming up on Nov. 5 and 12. Please pray for healing & a favorable outcome (diagnosis) on Nov. 12 And pray for my personal relationship with a very special man in my life...Mike. God Bless you all!
  • E. & A. O.--All of the services have been very good, today was great!
  • S.V.--Praise Report: son-in-law returned from Iraq safely. Request: IU Approved by Feb. 2009. Issues w/roommates--give me wisdom. Finances.
  • K.W.--God bless you!
  • A.M.--My daughter, Valerie....guidance in college decisions & boyfriend relationship. God protect her.
  • J.B.--For the baby. For the next few very busy weeks in the youth ministry.
  • G.R.D.--Pray for me and my girl as we battle sin every day.
  • Z. & B. H.--That God would keep us in His perfect will. Surgery on Dec. 3rd on Bonnie's right knee--pray for success--so tired of wheelchair. Struggling with depression, want to be in touch with people.
  • M.R.C.--God continues to bless my health that I will continue to be a blessing to the Body of Christ.
  • J.L.--That I may find my place where I belong. That is the place where God wants me to be.
  • C. & A.D.--Praise report: Thank you, Father, for being with my dad during his surgery and for your miraculous results.
  • K.A.--I would like to obtain a job/career in business administration. Furniture for my home. Lose 135 lbs. Grow hair on my head.
  • S.T.--My sister is going through a divorce with a 3-yr-old and 4-month old.
  • K.K.--We need prayers for our family as once again Hayden got hospitalized and will go into residential treatment again. Hayden needs prayers of healing and angels at his side.
  • B.S.--Continue praying for the persecuted church in India. Please also pray for the ministry of compassion radio-worldwide outreach and very tough times financially.

No comments: