Friday, October 24, 2008

October 19th, 2008

  • T.LF.--My mom's cancer. Started growing again rapidly and she is back in treatment and needs a bone marrow transplant.
  • J. & E.--Pray for our marriage..to renew my relationship w/Jesus, be a Godly husband & father, daily to submit to God.
  • G.L.--Pray to reject any curse the enemy may have put on the Lopez generation that we may succeed and bless others.
  • M.W.--Praise God: my son has work, my knee pain is little, my wrist is better! Pray for this election as it comes to a close..for God to prevail in the whole process.
  • M.&J.S.--Pray for Michael's sister Janet to overcome her addiction.
  • J. H.--My overworked inlaws (7days a week for over 1 1/2 months); my parents on their retirement travels.
  • M.O.--Pray for my sister Yolanda...that the Lord put someone in her path to help her and for financial blessings.
  • K.K.--I need some (lots) prayers for my son Hayden. He is teetering on having to go back to his "special" home. Prayers of healing for him and prayers of guidance & patience for mommy.
  • F.E.--Pray for all my relationships for them to stay strong. Thank you.
  • V.G.--Help me with school and everything that's going on at home. Be with my mooma.
  • C.B.--Pray for my family & Kids during these difficult times. Pray for my students to give them the strength to achieve their goals.
  • N.G.--Keep mom as she continues chemo treatments & will begin doing so weekly in Nov. Also for my 15-yr-old cousin who has lost all her hair from her treatments but has good spirits! Bless my family!
  • H.W.--I need strength & to be focused in school. I am struggling to stay on toop of my studies.
  • S.V.--Praise God....He has answered all my requests in HIS way.
  • J.&C.W.--Brian-Jake, Iraq-Nana.
  • R.G.--To be humble to the word of God!
  • J. & J.M.--Our son Jensen has a bump on his arm filled w/fluid. Taking him to doctor today to get checked.
  • Please pray for son & doctors.
  • P.G.--Irene, Martin III and sister Baker.
  • D.McC.--Continued prayer for my family. A job for Steven, my husband, my sons Rafael & Jose and my daughters Maria & Veronica.
  • A.M.N.--Cont. prayer for: Amanda, Kachmarsky family, my parents Bill & Kathy, salvation for: Blake and Brandon.
  • L. H.--My cousin Holley is having her surgery on Wednesday and is very nervous. Please keep her in your prayers.
  • J.H.--Continued family strength, job security & financial favor.
  • S.L.P.--Blessing to the Connection Church, Pastors Cole and Zak & all staff. Thank you for lifting us up.
  • B. & A. B.--New baby & life changes.
  • N. & J. S.--Safety in our new home. Also, for my health. I am terminally ill and need prayers.
  • C. S.--Let this next week be a good week.
  • L. W.--Pray family!
  • S. & D. N. & B.--My husband hears the Lord & Holy Spirit & makes God 1 in his life, my children & grandchild are protected & hearing the Holy Spirit I am healed & joyful.
  • M.M.G. IV--That my dad is doing ok.
  • S.S.--My husband lost his job last week. Having been there for 11 years; he's feeling lost. His name is Jerry. Please pray for him.
  • C.A.--I want to know if you'll pray for Terry who has breast cancer.

No comments: