Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October 12th, 2008

  • M.O.--Prayer for my father, M, that his skin condition be healed and his pain stop. For financial blessings for my mother & father.
  • F.--Pray that I stop thinking so selfishly, and to not be greedy, but that I can humbly share and give. Thank you!
  • J.R.--Job or B. Peace @ work for J.
  • C.B.--My sister-in-law's dad. My grandpa who is fighting lung cancer. My daughter & son and family. For patience, strength & knowledge to help my students succeed.
  • M.W.--Pray for the G. connection group to get well! Pray for neighbor J. who had a heart attack. Pray for God to make my knee less painful! Pray for my son Z. -- WISDOM & work. But first, thank God for having the passion to give us so much!
  • V.G.--Help me in school and with everything at home and to keep my mooma health.
  • N.G.--Continue to pray for mom's healing! And for guidance & protection for my son. For wisdom & direction at school for N. & peace for F. Give us strength & knowledge @ work to stay on task.
  • J.H.--Continual strength in our family. Finances.
  • S.L.--My daughter, son and daughter-in-law to put God first in their life. My family, sister, with her finances.
  • S.S-N.--Please pray for the trial I am going through. It is altering my walk with our Lord Jesus Christ.
  • R.D.--Pray for N.'s heart, his hypocritical actions, his decisions, please!! For my path to God. For my relationships.
  • B.G.--Me to be interested about God's plan for my life.
  • S.V.--1. I.U. approval, 2. forgiveness, 3. relationship, 4. my son finds God>employment, 5. my home, 6. my finances, 7. repentance for my sins.
  • B.C.--We're in a financial crisis. We may lose everythng as a result of this. Our relationship is in trouble. Please, God, help us.
  • H.W.--My mom, S.D., abnormal test results ruling out cancer. My uncle D.R. stage IV cancer, pray for my kid & my parenting skills.
  • A.M.--Glory to God for His love and mercy.
  • C. & J. W.--B., J., - Iraq. C., J., E. & R., K. famly--death. B.W., dad's death. N.
  • J. F.--Prayer for R. F. who had surgery this past week.
  • A.M. N.--Cont prayer for: A. K. & K. family, M. & H. P., M.W., my parents (K. & B.), salvation for: B.H., B. B.
  • R. M.--prayer for my friends' struggling with illnesses.
  • K.W.--PTL--I got a new job as Job Coach for the deaf. Thank you for praying. God bless you all!
  • S.L.P.--Continue prayer for my brother, D., who goes for his 2nd series of injections for stage 4 prostate cancer tomorrow. For M. for strength, wisdom and guidance as she is going through her divorce and caring for her 2 sons.
  • R.H.--Strength, forgiveness, faith.
  • M.W.--School & family.
  • J. & L.--Finances, health, school, business.
  • G.L.--Pray for help in our financial needs, help everyone in this bad economy; let us all help each other out.
  • E. & J.--Pray for D. & R. M.; they have recently separated.
  • C. B.--D. R., K. B., K. R., C. B.
  • B. D.--for my safety.

No comments: