Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ocober 5th, 2008

  • R. H.--Strength, faith, keep my love while I am going thru a separation to be a divorcee.
  • J. C.--Pray for our country elections. Prayer for R. and to break his addiction and come to the Lord. Pray for S. and her new start in life. Pray for our children in school coming in and going out. Pray for our servicemen and women overseas and at home.
  • E., P. & Family--Please pray for S's trip to be safe.
  • B. C.--I pray that God keeps me safe and sober.
    J. & L. D.--For our families in poverty, drugs, sickness, deaths.
  • C. B.--K. McD. (health), C.B., J. B., K. B., J. McD, D. R.
  • S.S.--My attitude. It's getting better.
  • N.--Mom's having probl's w/her kidneys from chemo. Please pray for God to ease her pain. Help N. w/school as she discovers high school is very difficult. Forgive R. Lord, and help us find a peace among each other! Protect our family from evil!
  • J.H.--Continued strength. God's favor on our family & finances.
    J.B.W.--Pray for my family. Pray for focus of goals and dreams, health, love, job, education of children, wife.
  • R.O.--Looking for the right job and for a healthy family.
  • K.W.--Please continue praying for my husband B. to open his heart for Jesus and come to church. Thank you.
  • F. Family--D. P.--heart attack--ICU McKinney, Tx.
  • J.R.--Please pray for my daughter B. to make good choices, stay in school, and get a job.
    H. & T. P.--Very excited to be here today. I've had to work on Sunday mornings, but I got someone to cover for me because we wanted to be here!
  • J. & C. W.--B., J., C., J., E. & R.
  • ??--my grandma
  • L.A.--My prayer request is that the Lord helps us keep our house. My family has been coming to the Connection for about 4 months and we really love it.
  • E.A.--Mother J.A., brother-in-law A. A. who is serving in the US Army in Iraq.
  • R. & I. G.--Pray for the Boeing mechanicsthat are on strike because it affects many people in San Marcos that work for CFAN.
  • B.G.--Catalyst trip.
  • McA, G. & S.--Pray that B. will continue to seek the Lord for His strength. Pray for M. to focus on his studies.
  • R.G.--To be humble & more patient.
  • S.V.--1. Relationship w/family 2. ex-wife..forgiving her..clearing her lies...my heart towards her. 3. Finding a relationship 4. Finances 5. Understanding 6. IU application/decision.
  • A.M.--Daughter V. looking for a job. J., my ex-husband, who wants to come back into my life. I pray that he seek God first.
  • A.M.N.--Cont'd prayer for: A.K. & K. Family, M. & H. P., M.W., my parents B. & K; salvation for: B. H., B. B.
  • F.E.--Please help us to have patience and go about doing things humbly and not regretful.
    C.B.--I pray for my sister-in-law's dad who is in the hospital. He suffered a stroke during surgery. Has been in the hospital for 3 wks now. Pray for him and his family during this difficult time. Thank you.
  • H.W.--My uncle D. P.-cancer; my mom, S.P., abnormal tests, will be having biopsy on Oct. 14th; please pray that it will be clear-free of cancer. Pray for my parenting and for me to stop yelling.
  • McK. S.--Let God be with me this week.
  • D.C.--Life gets better every day! God is great!
  • V. G.--Be with my mooma and make sure she stays healthy. And help me with all my school work.
  • A.O.--My friend's mom is having surgery.

No comments: