Wednesday, October 1, 2008

September 28th, 2008

  • Paul & Kim S.--Our family.
  • Roy A. W.--Please pray for those peopole who have cancer. I lost a good friend to cancer. May Go bless him.
  • Netty--Praise! Mom reacted to her treatment better this time. Pray for my 15-yr-old cousin who is also going through chemo & is in pain. Guidance for my kids as they venture their way through high school. Peace & knowledge @ my job! Thanks.
  • Elizabeth M.--I pray for wisdom and strength. For my kids' health and strength.
  • Christina B.--Guidance & knowledge. For my grandpa while going through his chemo treatments. For my daughter & son.
  • Gregory D.--Pray that my girlfriend & I can be close to the Lord, pray that we can quit snarling and love life again. Pray that we can quit doing drugs all the time. Pray that we will be happy.
  • Val & Nathan R.--For God to continue guiding me and my family towards Him. May I make the right choices and assist me in being a great dad.
  • Debbie B.--Pray for growth in this church. Pray for Johanna, Nic & Baby B.
  • Heather G.--Prayers for Rod G. & Rhoda F's job situation, for Lesley C's family, for Arlene C. & Rod G's mom, for the Murrays. Music rocked today!
  • Aflredo G.--Prayer for our family financial needs. Right now both of us are unemployed.
  • Dodi S.--Strength to learn to forgive my ex-husband - trying to move on and live a better life for my children.
  • Heather W.--Pray for Gael M., my 3-wk-old patient, in ICU @ Dell Children's Hospital, having heart surgery. My uncle, Darrell R., prostate cancer, stage 4, no treatment.
  • Misty T.--Praise God for what he has done with the house. All the prices have finally fell where He would have them.
  • Sylvia L.--My families' financial situation. My brothers & sisters, families. My kids to place God first in their life.
  • Eddie A.--For my mother, Juanita A. & Elias A., brother-in-law, who is in Army now in Iraq, and also for me, my wife, and my son Angel, and our home.
  • Randy D.--Nathan's decisions & his health. My walk w/God, Finances. Co-workr - Daughter - born premature - 1 1/2 lbs. Suzanne's cancer.
  • Kathe D.--Prayer for son Gregg who is wrestling with his choices in life.
  • Gerardo L.--Pray for Emilia J. that God can help her find her true identity who God has made her to be.
  • Felisitas "Feesha"--Please pray for me to be confident in myself, and get what I need to do done. Thank you!
  • McArdle, G. & S.--Please pray Brandon will be home by 10/31/08.
  • Kristine W.--Pray for me to get a job as Job Coach. Thanks.
  • Maggie W.--Pray fo David B., our neighbor. He's having surgery to clear his neck artery on Monday noon. For the TCC team, who is going to help in Galveston/Houston devastation. For truth in government & politics.
  • Alex R.--Please pray for a close find of mine that's fighting cancer.
  • Joshua H.--Pray for continued spiritual growth, children's health.
  • Joe & Natalie S.--My husband and I are starting our own business! Please pray for our success.
  • Ruben G.--To stay humble and take my pride off.
  • Terry & Tina M.--We would like to say a huge THANKS for all the prayers this great church has showered us with this past 3 weeks. Please cotinue praying for Terry's step-mom Tammi to remain strong as she deals with the loss of Terry's father and her financial burden now that he is gone.
  • Bryan G.--Hurricane Ike damage & needs.
  • Aprille M. N.--Cont prayer for: /Amanda K., Kachmarsky family, Mary & Henry P., Megan W., my parents, Bill & Kathy R. Salvation for: Blake H. , Brandon B.
  • Ted & Sherri W.--For our family. Unspoken.
  • Gilda M.--Bryan M.'s mom.
  • Susan S-N.--For my walk in love and my mom's renewed spirit.
  • Deborah C.--I am lifted every week knowing God is in my life.
  • W. Odem--To know God's will for my life, guidance in choices.
  • Sara R.--My mother: to get back on her feet. My sister: to trust in the Lord, for everything. For all those picking up the pieces after the hurricane, with the strength of God anything is possible.
  • Steve, Patty, Jenni E.--Please pray for Patty's cough to subside. Pray for my friend Bobby who's had a serious financial setback. Prayer for the West family dog (Marley) who was bitten by a snake.
  • Mike G.--Rain.
  • Jen & Trey W.--Christie-her husband died in a motorcycle accident, her 7-yr-old son was also critically wounded & needs healing. Please pray for Christie and her kids, the 7-yr-old, and the 9 & 11-yr olds. For Julie's cancer. For Ann-healing. For Esteban, Johanna & Steve.

No comments: