Thursday, July 3, 2008

June 29th, 2008

  • Tabatha A.--Ask God to continue to walk w/me along the journey of new beginnings. To wrap His arm around my daughters and show them His love, Glory, guidance & wisdom. Open their hearts to Him completely.
  • Jennifer C.--Special prayer for: Roland L., John C. to break their addictions and accept Jesus Christ in their hearts and lives and families. And Susan Z. for peace and love and financial help in her family.
  • Angie C.--Our home situation. Getting approved for home in Waterleaf.
  • Sylvia O.--Continue to pray that we will be able to reach many children in the community through Mega Sports Camp.
  • Alex M.--For my son Giovanni. I wish to get closer to Him.
  • Samantha W.--Safe travel on family vacation. Final exams in summer school.
  • Louie G.--My Family: 1. wife 2. daughters 3. sisters. 4. Dad & Mom 5. Ollie.
  • Suzanne G.--Pray that drums for Rene will be a gift w/love. God will provide.
  • Heather G.--For the youth @ Cornerstone to have a safe journey. For Arlene C. & Rod G.'s mom as they battle cancer. For Alex, Mary & Rene & Josh as they recover from the theft in their home and for th eperson who did it. May he feel God's presence.
  • Richard & Maria--Prayer for Maria's anxiety attacks to go away.
  • Melanie B.--Continued prayers for Joe as he tries to get work done in conditions that aren't so great.
  • McArdles--Pray for Brandon's physical safety and his spiritual growth. Also, pray for Mike's safety in CA while he's on vacation this week.
  • Ryan T.--My grandfather Check T.
  • Sara R.--The Palmer Family..pick up the pieces after the fire and for the wife/mom, she has leukemia. Thank you.
  • Terry & Tina M.--Our finances as we look to buy a home, and Tina's job search for an elementary teaching position.
  • Jana R.--Pray for Becca's continued progres & improvement on medicine; job for Becca; success in school for Becca.
  • Dana G.--daughter who is ill.
  • Randy D.--Safety f/group that went to Cornerstone. Strength f/son & my relationship (Nathan); Suzanne's fight w/cancer.
  • Kummer, T.--I made it to the 2nd round of interviews for promotion to "learning center manager.''...keep praying as I prep for round 2!! Thanks.
  • Dave/Bev McL.--Dave's job!
  • Stephanie H.--Continued prayers for Stephanie's grandmother and her father who just found out he has cancer. Thank you for all you do.
  • A. Palomo--To become more involved in the local church.
  • Barbara D.--Daughter gets into SWT. That she prospers as an individual and she finds her way through Him. Bring husband back to walking in the Truth of God.
  • Amelia, Adriel & Melinda.--I want to praise God today for His mercy, His love, His protection over me, my loved ones & even my enemies, unbeknownst to me.

No comments: