Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 6th, 2008

  • Rebecca M.--My family's happiness-peace.
  • Kristine W.--Pray for my husband Brett to understand about God and open his heart to God. Thanks.
  • Dyan W.--Prayer for strength for a broken relationship. Help the pain go away. Pray for the return of my boyfriend. Pray he finds peace and gives closure. Amen
  • Alma M.--Praise and glory to God. He has brought light to a doubt that I've had regarding my ex-husband. I experienced great pain but God has pulled me out of this storm. I am now praying for my ex-husband John.
  • Pastor/Maria M.--May God bless you for reaching this community!
  • Maggie W.--Love the new music group addition! The sax & new singer! Pam's solos were great! Praise God for our children and ask Him to help us refocus them to God, especially the teens. Pray for Eddie B.'s recovery from heart attack. Pray that when trials come, we can cast our cares on God first. Pray for Sports Camp--God's blessing on children & volunteers.
  • Pray for Project Moses. www.projectmoses.com
  • Dana & Louie G.--Our daughters: Kaila, Courtney, Olivia & Maya.
  • Joshua H.--Praise--feels great & the Lord has been w/our famly. Staying strong.
  • Linda A.--My prayer request is that the Lord helps my husband Eddie find a job. Thank you for your prayers.
  • Dana S.--To help my dad through diabetes and help my dad's ear infection to go away.
  • Leslie S.--God to open door for the right job; favor from bank with car situation.
  • Randy D.--safe stay & return for Cornerstone group. My relationship w/God & my son. Finances.
  • The Ojedas--Pray for our nephews RJ and Trey who are returning to the Army to protect us. We are so proud of them. Pray for a hedge of protection.
  • Suzanne G.--Thank God for our blessings & pray for new drums. Pray for Rod G.'s mom, relieve her suffering/place hands on her.
  • Heather G.--Cont'd prayers for Arlene C. & Rod G.'s mom. Pray for safe travel for the youth in Cornerstone & for the Whites as they return from DC for Mega Sports this week.
  • Rhoda F.--To continue to identify what has been driving my life and feel in my heart that I am significant.
  • Wesley & Kimberly C.--Please pray for the finances and health of our family members. We have taken in 4 of our nieces and nephews in addition to our own 5 children.
  • Dan & Tifany K.--Tiffany's next interview is Thursday 7/10 @ at 1 pm.!! Pray! Thanks. Tiff
  • Chris B.--Prayer--salvation for my daughters Candace & Ashley.
  • Mike G.--Pray for rain.
  • Nancy H.--Bill & kids to have a safe trip back. Me to find a job closer to Kyle, Buda or San Marcos. For my nephew to make decisions on his own.
  • Jason & Stephanie H.--Continued prayers for Stephanie's father who has just been dagnosed with cancer and Stephanie's grandmother who is in late stages of cancer. Also, prayers for Stephanie's job interview tomorrow. Thank you.
  • Jennifer C.--Pray for my family to all be a part of God's family.
  • Sara R.--For all those working with the Mega Sports Camp. Give them energy & patience! Thank you.
  • Andreah G.--If you could pray for myself and my family! We have been having issues and instead of them getting smaller, they're growing! thank you.
  • Sherrian A.--Thanks to all the greeters. You all really made me and my son feel so warm and welcomed here. I thank God for my experience today.

No comments: