Thursday, July 31, 2008

July 20th, 2008

  • Quentin T.--Pray for my brothers and sisters serving in the Middle East.
  • Sue W.--health issues: fibromyalgia, neurological tremors, etc.
  • Silvestre V.--He knows. Special Prayer for kids, grandchild, son-in-law in Iraq.
  • Silvano DeH.--Give thanks & praise for giving our Sofi 8 years full of blessings health & for our new home & for all the faith & hope you, Heavenly Father, have been doing for us and done. For all answered prayers.
  • Pray for Project Moses.
  • Sara R.--For all those who work so hard and give so much of their time and selves to bring the Words of our Lord to all those who need him most.
  • Sharon L. P.--Prayer for Heather, my daughter and my grandchildren, Lauryn, Audrey & Colin to focus on God & come back to church and our connection group.
  • Frances G.--Please pray for Ariana as she travels w/her dad & stepmom Wed-Sunday this next week.
  • The Ojedas--Pray for my mother-in-law Elizabeth. She has cirrhosis of the liver. Pray for healing and that her liver continues to work as it should.
  • James & Jennifer M.--Please pray that we will be able to get Stephanie, Cory, Carolyn and Danielle to come next Sunday.
  • Vanessa G.--Please be with my grandma. And help her get better.
  • Doug F.-Pray for Jefferson G., Jacob G., Marcus A.
  • Deborah C.--Thank you for lifting me up!
  • Mike & Pat D.--Our friend Geri, has a 2-yr old grandson that has an inoperable brain tumor with a very high mortality rate-can only do radiation one time.
  • McArdles--Pray for a total healing for Brandon's broken hand & Michael's broken foot. Pray for Greg's foot surgery coming up.
  • Tiffany K.--Thank you so much for your prayers-I got the promotion!
  • Alma M.--Praise & glory to God for answering prayers. Sonya H. continues treatment for ovarian cancer. Doctors are giving her a promising recover.
  • Louie & Dana G.--For my family. For all the blessings in my life.
  • Jana R.--Job for Becca; cont'd success for Becca in school. safety and protection while he's on tour next week to Colorado. Healing for my dad, Ken.
  • Randy D.--Pls. pray f/my relationship w/God. I want to feel closer to him. Finances, praise for my relation w/my son. Pray it continues.

No comments: