Thursday, July 17, 2008

July 13th, 2008

  • Renee McD.--My home church is CLC Christian Life Church. I love your church. It will be my home away from home. My children (adults) live in Kyle.
  • Amelia, Adriel & Melinah G.--Please continue to pray for renewed spiritual strength & renewed hope as I seek to find the means to improve my life & my children's lives spiritually, emotionally, mentally & financially. Thank you. Amelia.
  • Eddina R. R.--For health & parents' health.
  • Mike G.--Pray for more healing.
  • Robert B.--I am trying to recover and heal a medial epicondilities-elbow tendons strained.
  • Dyan W.--Strength for broken relationship. Tim to move on.
  • Rebecca M.--Praying for my family & my friends. I love them very much.
  • Netty G.--My mom was diagnosed w/cancer a few wks ago. She had one surgery week before last & will be having another next week..Fri. Pray God takes her pain & helps her emotionally! Pray God helps all my siblings pull together as a family! Thank you!
  • Frances G.--Please pray for Ariana. She's going to journey this week and will be with her father the following 2 weeks.
  • Ruben G.--Prayer for patience to be a better father.
  • The Ojedas--Prayer for the surge kids and leaders who are at camp this week. Safe travel and open hearts.
  • Kummers--Tiffany's interview went very well--thanks to your prayers! Keep praying as the directors make their final decision. Thanks!!
  • R. Freeman.--Thank you.
  • Wesley & Kimberly C.--Please pray for the health of our family members and our finances.
  • Cookie & Joe W.--Ernest A.-health
  • Pat & Mike D.--Pat's sister lost one of her children last Friday. Please pray for the soul of their child and her sister Dianne, for comfort and solace.
  • Leslie S.--God would open divine doors, divine appts, divine connections. A place to live-Christian roommate.
  • Randy D.--Praise for safe return of group f/Cornerstone. Prayer for my son Nate & our relationship.
  • Stephanie H.--Thank you for continued prayers for Stephanie's grandma's father and for new job for her. I got a new job Friday. Yeah!
  • Jason H.--My father in law Steve, to have a successful surgery.
  • McArdles, G., S., M., & Carlos M.--Please continue to pray for heart change in Brandon.
  • Heather G.--Prayers for safe travel this week by the youth. The band was awesome today!! Love the sax player.
  • Maggie W. --Pray for the Surge Kids going to camp this week, for spiritual growth & safety. Thank God for a successful Mega Sports camp. For our safet the weekend of 7/19th as we travel to visit w/family. Thank God for my husband.
  • Nicole B.--Going through a separation and divorce. I was married for 7 years. We have 3 kids.
  • Alma M.--Prayer for: my daughter Valerie and her college-related decisions and her relationship with her boyfriend Jonathan.
  • Yolanda V.--Thank you for your many blessings! Continue to bless Christopher.
  • Tom & Rebecca T.--Pray for Ben's safe return from Iraq and safety while home & abroad.
  • Kathi D.--That my son & girlfriend will find the Lord and allow Him to work in their lives. Gregg & Shalinda
  • Suzanne G.--Thanks & Praise to God for providing a way to replace drums for Rene. Thanks to God & Praise Him!
  • Larissa & Justin E.--I pray God shows me what to do about our house.
  • Angie C.--For our travels over this month & into Aug. For our house situation in being approved or other plan present itself.

No comments: