Thursday, July 31, 2008

July 27th, 2008

  • Beth R.--Please pray for my dear friend Stephanie and her family. Her grandmother, Ruth Mary, passed away this morning at 9 a.m. Thanks & God Bless.
  • Aflred P.--I am looking for a home church. I am getting a promotion @ work.
  • Gloria D.--Prayer for my friend Carl M. who is going on a medical mission to Uganda in Dec.
  • D. Reedy-Yanez--Health and homes for those in So. Tx.
  • Silvestre V.--Court. Son/daughter/son-in-law; grandchild; work; finances; health.
  • Eric & Yvette H.--Pray for our friends who are trying to buy a home in Kyle. For all those who are struggling to see the light at the end of the tunnel w/faith in their hearts.
  • James & Jennifer M.--Our children: Tawny (17); Jaydon (11); Johnathan (9); Jensen (6); Jacen (2 mos).
  • Jana R.--Safety & protection for Roye while is on tour. Praise that Becca got a job! Thank you, Lord! Healing for my dad, Ken.
  • McLaughlens--Dave's work.
  • Marily S.--I'm having surgery on or around Aug. 12 and need your payers to make it go well & a fast recovery.
  • Heather G.--Pray for Alex R.'s biz & for less stressful work weeks. Cont'd healing prayers for Rod G's mom & for Arlene C. Will & Micah sounded great today!!
  • Florias--Baby Floria is about 2 wks away-safe delivery-healthy baby.
  • Wesley & Kimberly C.--Please pray for peace in our family an dour finances and college.
  • Jo An Z.--I am having surgery on my right wrist on Wenesday morning at Austin surgical Center.
  • Larry & Sue T.--Traveling mercies for Larry as he flys to PA for vacation this week (30th) and comes home on Aug. 5th-financial. Thank you!
  • Danah S.--My dad to live through diabetes.
  • Dutch & Tina F.--Daughter Bambi to find a rehab to go to that will help her w/her addictions.
  • James N.--Crystal, my little girl, she has been sick. Put God's hands on her.
  • Aprille M. N.--Cont. prayer for: Amanda K., Kachmarsky Family, Mary & Henry P., Megan W., my parents (Kathy & Bill), salvation for Blake H.
  • Randy D.--Pray for growth of my relationship w/God. Finances. Pls. pray for Dawn's life, Suzanne - cancer.
  • Frances G.--Please pray for Ariana as she travels w/her dad the next 1 1/2 weeks.
  • Robby & Annika W.--my co-worker has been diagnosed w/breast cancer. Please pray for her and her family as they go through this. Thanks.
  • Arthur & Melode G.--Pray for friend Jason & Kerri and their baby who is expected to pass soon.
  • Ojedas.--Prayer for my mother-in-law Elizabeth-that she does not have cancer and the doctors find what is wrong with her and treat it.
  • Maggie W.--Praise God for who He is! Pray for Jo An's wrist surgery on Wed. Continue to pray for grandson Aaron's health. Pray for Aunt Minerva's safe flight back to Connecticut. Pray for Aunt B's sciatica treatment. Pray for Duve's dtr's test-nursing school. Loved Pam's singing.
  • A new friend--Keep up the "Great" job.Stephanie H.,--Thank you for your prayers. My grandma passed away this morning. Please pray for my family, esp. my dad who is battling cancer. Thank You!
  • Joshua H.--Spiritual health. Pray for a hedge of protection around our family.
  • Lindsey C.--Dad just got laid off @ current job. Parents just moved to Kyle.
  • Tina M.--Please pray for Tina as she continues to search for an elementary teaching position.
  • Rosa C.--Please pray for my mom that her surgery goes ok and gets better & hopefully one day sometime soon I have kids.

No comments: