Wednesday, August 8, 2007

July 15th, 2007

  • To help my mom with her choices and my father to let go of his heart and anger.- James P.
  • Continued prayers for recover with Dr. Anna. Gracey lost her husband Thursday in a car accident. They have a son who was in the vehicle with his dad. - Heather W.
  • Peace of mind. Good honest Christian friends. Job Security. - John Mercado
  • Shalom in the home; eyes to see His power; ears to hear his word. - Skip G.
  • For my daughter; she is having a hard time in the foster home. - Linda A.
  • For Set-up/tear down; cafe; trailer; kids' ministries; nursery; art/video, pray, music, youth group. - Niesa
  • Troubles w/getting son. - James J.
  • My co-worker's nephew (age 18) who is recovering from a heart attack. For David & Ruth M. and Jeanette Ramirez on all of their recent house moves. - Heather G.
  • Dan going to job fair on Tuesday. Need prayer for a job for him that will provide comfortably for all of us. - Dan & Tiffany K.
  • Please bless our new endeavors if this is what you want us to be doing. -Joel M/Beth S.
  • Gracey W.'s husband, Lee, was killed in car accident Thurs., and son, Thres, 4 years old, was seriously injured. - Sharon L. P.
  • My family's safety and well-being while on their trip in N.C. - Samantha J.
  • Prayer for my anxiety attacks to stop. - M.O.
  • Lose 55 pounds, get healthy, help me help my kids stay healthy. Conner wants to go to school in Katy, Tx w/dad. Pray his decisions are right for him; that God will guide him and walk with Conner and all family and friends for him and all of us. For my Alex and Tristsan and Conner to use their talents, and me too. - Tami M.
  • Prayer request for my new business; for the sale of our California housel - Greg McA.
  • Financial - Julie's salvation - traveling - safety for John & James. Going to Ca this week for a week; wisdom for John. - Larry & Sue T.
  • For Deb & Ron H. and their family; for Cookie & Joe's house to sell quickly; praise for Nicolas W.'s 6th birthday (7/16) for Kristi W.'s birthday and Aprille's. - Jennifer W.
  • For Dave's decisions w/work and our home. - Dave & Ben McL.
  • Continued prayer for Amanda K. & Kachmarsky Family; Mary and Henry Pascucci. - Aprille M. N.
  • Please pray for God's direction concerning Gail and I. - Kathy R.
  • Change of address. - Charai L.

No comments: