Wednesday, August 8, 2007

July 29th, 2007

  • I need Christ to carry me and strengthen me to do His will; for myself and my family. I need courage and stability emotionally, mentally, spiritually and financially. Thank you for your continued prayers. - Amelia G.-T.
  • Please keep us in prayer that we would keep trying to remain focused on God and his desires for all our lives. - Dale & Karen M.
  • Ahmad's aunt, Charlesetta H., she is in the hospital. Pray for her recovery. - Christina & Ahmad H.
  • That I won't lose my house, that they will work with me. - Rod G.
  • Financial, John's new business venture to prosper - ad on tv to bring in business. Also, God to fill the void in his heart since his divorce. - Larry & Sue T.
  • For co-worker Milton M. - marital issues, healing for a broken heart. - Lesley C.
  • Ann C. - had a questionable mammogram last week; will be discussing biopsy options and next steps this week; Cookie & Joe's house to sell; job and family balance for all of us. - Williams Family
  • Pray for my granddad; he's been sick with heart trouble. - James W.
  • For a peaceful passing of wive's grandmother on mom's side and grandfather dad's side. Peace for the whole family during this touch and trying time. - D. B.
  • Pray for my family and the students at Gary Job Corps. - LaSandra W.
  • For our friends who are to be parents. All of our family in El Paso, to seek better health. - Eric & Yvette H.
  • Nathan and my relationship for me to be closer to God. Praise for our small groups' growth. - Randy D.
  • Continued prayer for: Amanda Kachmarsky to Kachmarsky Family, Mary and Henry Pascucci (my parents) Bill and Kathy R., James' ulcer; increase in pay w/ my job. - Aprille M. N.
  • Pray for the growth of our new company and the sale of our California home. - Greg and Sherri & Brandon McA.
  • I pray that I become over my fear! and that it becomes afraid of me. - Alex McG
  • Pray for my mother-i-law that cancer would just leave her alone. My father-in-law is also suffering terrible nerve pains. For my wife's shoulder. My other family and friends. Help make me better. - Patrick H.
  • For my kids to have interaction with other Christian kids. I'm selling my house, need help financially.- Tami Mathews
  • For Dr. Anna L. who will be starting chemo Thurs. 8/9, please pray for her body to accept this without the side effects. For my daughter, Lauryn, had surgery Tuesday on her knee, for a painless recovery. For my walk with God to continue daily. - Heather W.
  • Financial recovery. - Samantha J.
  • My father is having nerve pain on the right side of his face, on his jaw and under his eye. Pray for complete healing.- Maria G.
  • My husband received a jury summons on a day where he starts a class he teaches. If he doesn't teach, we can't pay Sept bills. Please pray that they will extend the jury date so he can do it another month. - Janna C.
  • I am so thankful to God for leading my daughter and grandkids to Him and to TCC. - Sharon L. P.
  • Love and peace for the Bernal family after death in t he family. My sister's father-in-law Juan B. died after short illness. - Alma Y.
  • Please pray for my daughter. She is really having a pard time in foster home. - Linda A.

No comments: