Wednesday, August 8, 2007

July 22nd, 2007

  • A prayer for Victor Paul, a cousin involved in an accident (may he recover w/o any permanent damage.) - Yvette & Eric H.
  • Financial; family salvation, John's new business endeavor to prosper greatly. - Larry & Sue T.
  • Praise the Lord! Tina found a teaching job in Castrop teaching 7th and 8th grade match and coaching girls' volleyball, basketbal & track. - Terry & Tina M.
  • Pray for a healthy pregnancy. - Larissa & Justin E.
  • For mother-in-law's recovery and her salvation. - Frances G.
  • My aunt died this week of breast cancer. I want to lift up my cousins and all our family at our time of loss, but happiness for my aunt in Heaven and painfree! - Sharon L. P.
  • Thank you for thinking of me. Please continue to pray for my family and friends. Help me learn how to serve others better. - Patrick H.
  • A safe trip home for my girls on 7/28. Healing of my right wrist as the surgery may ave hurt my nerve. - Samantha J.
  • Started new nfusion drug; wipes me out; pray for strength and energy. - Susan C.
  • Praise for the great church family that we have been blessed with. - Netty G.
  • My cousin, Josh Primm, is heading to Iraq for the second time. He also suffers from post traumatic stress disorder. He will be there for 14 months. - Chrystal C.
  • Pray for Desmond as he goes off to middle school and all the things that he will encounter. Pray the Lord gives him strength to stay on the right path. Stacey DeL. - J.
  • Relationship w/son, that he moves back in w/me. Praise for our growth in small group. Pray for Sarah in our group. Praise for my relationship w/Dawn. - Randy D.
  • Continued prayer for: Amanda K. & Kachmarsky Family; Mary & Henry Pascucci; increase in pay for my job; James' ulcer. - Aprille M. N.
  • The Cafe needs a new cooler; leaks are bad. - Susan M.

No comments: