Thursday, July 12, 2007

July 8th, 2007

  • Salvation for Julie P.; health for Sue; wisdom for John P.; property for the church.--Larry & Sue T.
  • Sale of house in Austin; healing for marriage.--Melissa B.
  • Aubrey F.'s health; Dave's decisions w/work.--Dave & Bev Mcl.
  • For Donita..serious health concerns--cancer, in and out of a coma, and for her husband Jim; for Dawn R.; for Cookie & Joe's house to sell quickly and profitably.--J., T., N. & E. Williams
  • For my sister to be safe.--Alicia W.
  • Keep accepting His words and walk more by faith.--Christina J.
  • Please pray for my ex mother-in-law's health. She's been in the hospital 3 out of the last 4 weeks.--Frances G.
  • My relationship w/God; my relationship w/my son, and for my friends Sarah and Mary. Praise to God for my new girlfriend.--Randy D.
  • Continued prayer for Amanda K., Kachmarsky Family, Mary & Henry P., my parents Bill and Kathy, pray for my move to go smoothly.--Aprille M. N.
  • Pray for my dating relationship.--Amy S.
  • Traveling from 7/9-7/20th; my God use us with others.--Irma & Julio T.
  • We're still praying for a buyer for our CA home.--Sherri and Brandon McA.
  • For Becca's safe return home. On 7/14, for my girls to have a safe flight to N.C.--Samantha J.
  • We ask of you to bring peace, patience, love, humble heart and we pray for our sins and healing.--Silvano DeH.
  • Pray for my brother to be happy and things work out for him.--
    Alex McG.
  • Thank God that my sister's operation went well; she is recovering; tumor was not cancer.--Isay C.
  • Asking for God's guidance for my children and me after graduation in August. Angel Food Ministry, me, mom & my kids Maney and Miles.--Alicia R.
  • Pray for Danielle due to pregnancy; overwhelmed.--Kevin & Laura McC.
  • My father-in-law mourning death of his brother and also having terrible nerve pain. Comfort my wife who feels deeply for him. Please continue to pray for the rest of my family and friends as well as for my improvement.--Patrick H.
  • Pray for Conner, living w/his father; for Tristan and Alex.--Tami M.
  • Praying for my husband's walk with the Lord.--Sara K.
  • Pray for my son to come to church w/us. Praise for the wonder days we have had.--Netty G.
  • For my son Ernesto who is hospitalized at this time.--Allen A.
  • For my 18-year-old son who has gone off to live w/"friends" that he finds his way back to Christ.--Cecil Y.
  • For my sister's recovery from knee surgery; for my friends Esther and Mary Helen, who have serious grown children pains. For my friends Gloria and Hugo to restore their marriage. For Steve for God to help him w/his memory.--Maggie W.

No comments: