Thursday, August 9, 2007

August 5th, 2007

  • Wife's pregnancy for a healthy child. - Joshua H.
  • Peace. - Patrick H.
  • My grandma had her tumor removed in her kidney. She is still in pain. - Kelsi R.
  • To bring my son home to me, and for our relationship. To bring our soldiers home. Financial. That members of our small group come closer to the Lord. - Randy D.
  • For Ann C. and Gaye F., both diagnosed with aggressive bvreast cancer this week. For Jen-job decisions; Trey's parents; Jen's mom-relationships with all her children; help us keep Jesus as Lord in all we do. - Williams Family
  • Our group and church: 1) to increase faith; 2) to increase in giving; 3) learn to be a receiver; 4) to surrender to God's will in our lives. Praise God for all of our blessings!-Pat B.
  • Financial. Larry's safe flight home on Wed night; my health; Julie's salvation.--Sue T.
  • Continued prayer for Amanda K., and Kachmarsky Family; Mary and Henry Pascucca; my parents (Bill & Kathy); James' ulcer; my job path.--Aprille M. N.
  • Pray for peace in t he family. Pray for my wife and relationship with Jesus; for patience and strength for me.--Dan B.
  • Prayer for my 2 kids who lost their mother at age 43 to cancer. Pray for strength and guidance to carry on with their life and prayer for my family to keep the faith and continue to strive to be the best Christians.--Larry H.
  • For our dear friends Kate & Blaine DeL. May they feel His love as well as ours in finding closure with her mother's passing. Also, may Larissa find peace in the next 7 months of pregnancy. Another prayer for those people lost or injured in the bridge collapse.--Eric & Yvette H.
  • 3 students gave their lives to Jesus. What a good God we have to keep us. Pray for the Watson Family and Gary Job Corps students.--Jesse and LaSandra W.
  • To guide Blaine w/work struggles.--Blaine & Kate DeL.
  • Pray for healing for Gilbert G., my ex-husband's cousin, who is like a brother to him. Seriously injured in a car wreck, head, spine and arm.--Sharon L. P.
  • Thurs. Aug. 9th 1st chemo treatment for Dr. Anna L. I am trying to find a home for my kids to live. Pray for guidance, financial ability.--Heather W.
  • Healing for: Coralee F., possible leukemia; Lisa S., breast cancer' Estella S., broken leg; Jenna Creek, remission, stay healthy.--Sue Ellen C.
  • James' grandfather, Emmet T. is having heart problems.--Jennifer W.
  • Pray for Ahmad's aunt Charlesetta H. and grandmother, Joyce B.--Ahmad & Christina H.
  • Pray for the teachers/students for this upcoming school year. I ask for prayer for my new job as science enrichment teacher. I need guidance and encouragement.--Stacey DeL-J.
  • Need to sell house in CA this week.....please, Lord!--Greg, Sherri and Brndon McA.

No comments: