Wednesday, August 15, 2007

August 12th, 2007

  • Pray for Ahmad's family, his aunt Charlesetta H., passed away on Friday.--Christina & Ahmad
  • Need prayer for peace and patience as final divorce day comes closer.--Alma Y.
  • Pray for wisdom for us; got offer on house.--Sherri & Greg McA.
  • For Friends: Evelyn/van Krailo, wants clarity on decision to get out of the Air Force after 15 years of service.--Frances G.
  • Pray for my house situation.--Rod G.
  • Continued job search for Blaine.--Blaine & Kate Del.
  • Financial; Julie's salvation; John's business to continue to prosper; my ulcer to heal in my stomach.--Sue T.
  • Prayer for a peaceful move.--Susan M.
  • Brotherinlaw Tim K. serving in Iraq (Army) safety; Norm & Cher N., mission trip - N. Korea, Mongolia, Cambodia, 8/10-8/25.--Florias
  • Complete healing from my anxiety attacks. It's getting better.--Ojeda Family.
  • My friend Larry T.'s father has been diagnosed w/cancer. Please pray for his upcoming surgery.--Heather G.
  • Pray for my uncle Alan. He has a bad drug addiction.--Hanna B.
  • Being firm in the Lord; to show my two young boys that going to church and knowing the Lord is part of life.--Jessica T.
  • I have back pain and walking issues; starting school as teacher next week Pray for me. stamina, endurance, etc., also pray for people in pain, experiencing loss of any kind.--Linese T.
  • For peace and strength; I'm depending on Jesus, but sometimes it's very hard.--Heather C.
  • Car problems...for provision to get fixed ASAP the only car that can hold the whole family.--Dan & Tiffany K.
  • For the loss of Terry's mother and that he is able to deal with all his mixed emotions about it. Also, for his trip back to Indiana for the funeral and safety during the trip.--Terry & Tina M.
  • Continued prayer for: Amanda K., the Kachmrsky Family, Mary and Henry Pascucci, my family and the loss of their pets; my relationship w/James; James' ulcer.--Aprille M. N.
  • Pray for wife and her pregnancy; leaving to India Thursday; please pray for health and safety while there.--Joshua H.
  • For Nathan and my relationship for our group; to be closer to God.--Randy D.
  • Ahmad & Christina H. experienced a death in their family this week. Pray for their family; pray for my aunt Eula J. as she recovers from surgery.--Stacey DeL-J.
  • Prayer--for Steve, health; for daughter and family, traveling; for Patti, comfort, wisdom; for Albert's kidney transplant (Thank you, Jesus! He is restoring him!); Gloria, her marriage; Rudy, kidney failure. Praise God for answers to prayer!--Maggie W.

No comments: