Wednesday, May 30, 2007

May 27th, 2007

  • Pray for family union; for the power of speakings and grace. - Dan B.
  • Pray for our house in Luling to sell. That more and more people will give their life to God. - Taylor W.
  • Thanking God for all the blessings He has given my family. - Patti White
  • For the growth of our church and the sale of our house. - Greg McA.
  • Continued prayer for Amanda K., Kachmarsky Family, Mary & Henry Pascucci, my parents, and me. - Aprille N.
  • Thankful for all TCC prayers and support; pray for my family, friends and to improve me, particularly in wisdom and diligence. - Patrick H.
  • Pray for the family of Oliver Crane (Lisa's uncle) who passed Friday; for continued healing of Travis' pneumonia; for Dennis' new employee, Jeff, to have a great first week. - Dennis and Lisa S.
  • Thankful for TCC prayers for family; for uncle Juan in hospice treatment. - Christina & Ahmad H.
  • Pray for family's safety. - Cheryl J.
  • For God to continue to give us direction and that we would be obedient to his will and that we would both get over "health" issues. Also, prayers for Joshua to find a great job; for Sarah to also find a great job. - Dale and Karen M.
  • Prayers for Jen's dad, Robert Bailey. His sister Francis died suddenly this week His mther died about a month ago. Prayers for the Williams family to "give it." Prayers for Joe & Cookie Williams, Joe's job loss and their future. - J, T, N and E Williams
  • Pray for a safe trip to Florida; for success in business, for sales, money, for the Geigers' home sale, relationships. - Amy S.
  • Thank God for our prayer group Thursday night. Since we've been going so many good things have started happening in our lives. - Austin P.
  • Pray for tolerance for living with non-believer. - Sue N.
  • My life keeps being tested. Pray for wisdom to take the right decision and thank God for allowing me to get back with my wife. - Isay
  • Pray for the continuing of my recovery; for the protection of my children with so much summer time on their hands. For financial recovery; for the growth of our church. - Samantha J.
  • Pray for relationship situation; I will give time for God. - Sophia G.
  • Pray that everyone will have a safe trip to Texas for our family reunion. For my grandma who has a tumor in her kidney and is getting surgery. - Kelsi R.
  • Pray for us to find a home; to be able to get out of where we currently live. - Susan M.
  • Pray that the Good Lord please fill my loved ones, all people and myself with His power, peace, mercy and blessings and continued faith. - Sarah W.
  • Praise! My mom had her last chemo treatment last week and she is doing fine. Net is her radiation treatments. - Maria

No comments: