Wednesday, May 16, 2007

May 13, 2007

  • Thanking God for new job (and TCC). - Jesus M.
  • Pray for son Cody, serving in Iraq. - Rob & Deb H.
  • For financial situation. - Lisa A. M.
  • Feeling welcome @ TCC/ praising God for changing my life. - Lisa G.
  • Pray for God to bring buyer for house in California. - Greg McA.
  • Pray that my mother will be able to come and move to Kyle; may God help her succeed to come to Texas. - Lizza R.
  • Pray for Jennifer's work situation, for guidance and peace; pray for Trey's work, for calm and peace. Prayers for life balance for all of the Williams Family. - J, T, N & E Williams
  • Pray for my family, for self-improvement, well-being for wife, mom, mother-in-law; for all the mothers in and outside my family. - Patrick H.
  • Pray for all the 5th graders @ Kyle Elementary that have to do TAKS retakes on Tuesday. - Stacey DeL.-J.
  • Pray for financial wisdom, for me to be a strong role model, an effective single parent, for me to be a strong, effective, positive nurse manager. - Sarah P.
  • Pray for Aunt Janie w/h er sickness; for Gabriel's parents; for kids to make the right decisions; for help to refinance my house and for help in losing weight. - Tami M.
  • Pray for me to do good in school. - Chris McG.
  • Pray for Kim Gunnerson and Family in the passing of her mom. - Sharon L. P.
  • Continued prayer for: Amanda K, the Kachmarsky Family, Mary and Henry Pascucci, my parents and me. - Aprille M. N.
  • Pray for my mom's surgery and success. - Roberta J.
  • Continue praying for financial recovery, for the Holy Spirit to guide my children with their walk of christianity. For a full recovery from my surgeries for our church, its members and pastors and their families and finding the perfect church site. - Samantha J.
  • Pray for our marriage and our family - Michael & Sarah W.
  • Pray for financial needs, Julie's salvation, John's business to increase.
  • Pray for God to bring family back together. - Wade F.
  • Pray for my sister Laura's family and well-being. - Michael & Teresa T.
  • Comment: Thank God for his faithfulness, His mercy, grace and love! For countless answered prayers and for our family. Prayer for niece Stephanie and for Tree of Life orphanage; for more praying by TCC. - Maggie W.
  • Pray as I am being labor-induced on Tuesday; pray that we will be okay and that we receive help with groceries. - Lynda O'B.

No comments: