Thursday, June 7, 2007

June 3rd, 2007

  • Praise and thanksgiving to God for an answered prayer. - Alma Y
  • Prayer for Nate's unexplained, sudden onset of intense pain in left hip and leg. - Nate & Nelli P.
  • Prayer for my family and friends to give them protection and strength. Give me strength for me to the person I need to be to serve others. - Patrick H.
  • Pray for my mother and mother-in-law....all my family coming to know the Lord. - LaSandra W.
  • Pray for Joe & Cookie's house to sell very quickly so that they can move; for Joe's EEOC claim to process FAST! Prayers for protection and peace for Nicolas at "summer camp" (daycare)....due to large age gap. - Jennifer, Trey, N & E W.
  • Financial! Family members' salvation. - Larry & Sue T.
  • Pray for my family in my absence this week. Pray for Cole and Zak that God continues to guide them as they lead this church, this community closer to God. - Stacey D.-J.
  • Please keep my housing situation in prayer. I am going through major financial changes and just need encouragement to trust in God's plan for me. - Jeanette R.
  • Please continue to pray for the sale of our California home. - Sherri McA.
  • Continue to pray for my husband who is incarcerated, to come home soon, trust and commitment to Jesus. - Darla McC.
  • Prayer that we would be able to work on our house before it totally falls apart. At the same time, we need our iincome from Karen to keep coming in. - Dale & Karen M.
  • Praying for home church and for my husband-kids. - Roseann DeL.
  • Pray for intervention, peace and forgiveness. - Daniel B.
  • Pray for my separated wife and kids' wanting to know why their mom is not there or wants them. - Wade F.
  • Pray for my father's recent health issues: hernia and pinched nerve and hyperthyroid condition. Thank you for your prayers; I appreciate your time. - Braun
  • I pray for our church, that we trust God in all things. Pray for my daddy, Julian (congestive heart failure), and my mother, Marjorie, as daddy is caregiver and has been for 59 years. Pray for me that God's will opens so I'll know I'm taking the right path. - Pat B.
  • Pray for Sgt. Michael Burns, all our troops fighting for our freedom to worship God. - Maggie W.

No comments: