Wednesday, May 9, 2007

May 6th, 2007

Bailey, Steve - Son, Paul, salvation. Pray for the peace in the hearts in the families in Kansas, for there was an extended family member was killed in a storm.

DeHoyos, Silvano - Father God, please help me find peace, serenity, love, patience, time, forgiveness and how to learn from our mistakes. Also alleviate all the stress & let me let you help me.

DeLeon, Monique - Mom's health, my finances

DeLoach-Jackson, Stacey - pray for the continued growth of TCC and the city of Kyle. Pray for healing in my son Desmon's body.

Doyle, Michelle - My brother (Tyler). He is a Christian - he is being attacked spiritually - falling away - seems so lost in his life right now.

Ely, Justin - selling our truck

Fangman, Wade - bring family together

Geiger, Frances - Friends - Van & Evelyn Krails - marital problems. For him to have the willingness to look to God for guidance & forgiveness.

Rachel Castaneda - cancer. Pray she continues to heal.

Hammonds, Ahmad - Teresa Wright is in the hospital

Hines, Bill - Vivi, 7 yrs old & in auto accident. Taking her off life support. Please pray for their family. For the repairs on our SUV to be taken care of by the other person's insurance.

Linda Jennings - Praise God! Prayer & support from the wonderful Connection Church has lifted us up & we are free!

Johnson, Samantha - pray for my upcoming surgeries on May 14th, continued financial recovery, protection over my children

Mathews, Tami - Refinancing, mortgage, Aunt Jamie. My kids & anyone around them. I need the pain & confusion to go away. To remember the good, what is important to my kids, solid patience. Pray for Samual Dodgen, Greg & Stacey & kids, my whole family & my neighbors.

Newhart, Aprille - continued prayer for: Amanda Kachmarsky & family, Mary & Henry Pascucci, my family, me

Power, Sarah - Please pray for my friend James - loss of his dad - Pray please for me - tough decisions to make - job, family

Ramirez, Jeanette - please keep Madalyn my daugher in prayer. She is lonely and missing her family back home. Pray God will show me his plan for our life.

Rhoades, Kelsie - my dad is getting Lasik (surgery) on Friday. I hope the surgery goes well.

Sewell, Amy - success in sales. Pray I can sell Bryan's house so they can move into their new home!

Terrell, Larry - Financial; Julie's salvation!! John's business to prosper - Praise report - John got a window tinter we had been praying for!!

Tobias, Michael - father's illness, liver transplant

Amelia Tomplait - My spouse has abandoned us. I know God hasn't, but my family needs to feel His spirit strong, His strength, His courage, His love. My children need to feel secure. Please pray for us. For a job for me and for forgiveness to heal the hurt. Thank you.

Walker, Maggie - Pray for returning family to their homes - to CT & Thailand - mercies for Tree of Life orphanages. Praise God for hearing our prayers, for His faithfulness, His love, His protection, His continued mercy & grace, for the fact that He is in control.

Watson, La Sandra - Thank you for praying for the Job Corps students; we have had over 50 students attend Bible study.

White, Samantha - final exams, safe travel, continued health for Couper & Amber & Zak

No comments: