Thursday, May 24, 2007

May 20th, 2007

  • Pray for Julie's salvation, for their house to sell quickly. Financial...for us. Pray for church to find property to build and funds to build with. - Sue T.
  • Please pray the Holy Spirit will lead Greg with finances as head of household. - Sheri McA.
  • Strength to sustain, to persevere, for marriage. - Skip G.
  • Self-improvement for others, my family, friends and I. - Patrick H.
  • Pray for tv show pilot will be decided to be picked up or not by TBN this week. Another pilot to be filmed this month. Both glorify God.
  • My babysitter, Liz A., is having surgery on her stomach. Please pray for her. - Christina and Ahmad
  • Praise the Lord. Students' lives are being changed and God is doing a mighty work in the students' hearts. Keep praying for me and the students. I will live it out. - LaSandra W.
  • Pray for continuance of healing from my surgeries and Rebecca's leg. Pray for the protection of my children. Financial recovery. For our church. For our members. For our pastors and their families. - Samantha J.
  • Continued prayer for our son Cody. - Ron and Deb H.
  • Praise God Aunt Jamie is good. Need help w/depression and loose weight. Help the Dodgens Family. Pray for balance in my family. Still need to get my house refinanced. Pray for co-workers and bosses. Pray for better job for me. - Tami M.
  • Pray for myself and 2 children. I will live it out. - Norma M.
  • Pray for Roy Tatom, suffering w/cancer. - Tammy T.
  • Pray for David's father, has had a stroke. David will be traveling a lot to see him and help settle property and financial matters. - Linese T.
  • Pray for my leg to heal right and for my mom so she is not in a lot of pain. - Rebecca M.
  • Please pray for my friend Rai H. back in Colo. Spgs. He had a freak accident while setting up pyrotechnies @ a baseball game when a freak accident caused them to explode near his face. He suffered severe burns, loss of sight in one eye and blew out his sinus cavity. Rai has a wife and three children. - Steve & Patty E.
  • Prayer for Skip, Elizabeth, Beau and Meagan .. my family. "I will."
  • - Lorena G.
  • Prayers for Dawn R. to find a new job, for all the students/teachers going through the last week of school and parents dealing with the transitions...."we will." - J, T, N & E Williams
  • Continued prayer for Amanda K, Kachmarsky Family, Mary & Henry P., Bill & Kathy R., me, new place to live and increase in pay @ job. - Aprille M. N.

No comments: