Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Week of Nov 15th 2009

  • C.W.--my niece is having surgery @ 5:30 a.m (cst) tomorrow in Tupelo, Mississippi - please keep her lifted up.
  • J.C.--Our family & finances.
  • J.C.--Ministry.
  • K.W.--Please pray for me to continue finishing my teacher certificate courses. Thanks. God bless you.
  • Z.E.--For this church be a home to others like it is for me.
  • S.D.J.--Pray that the Lord gides us financially. Give us strength to make it through each day. Pray for Kristi & her family to find peace from the loss of her mom. Thank the Lord for healing in my mom's body & for Ahmad's dad. Lift up Nate as he recovers from a stroke.
  • L.S.--Pray for the families in Ft Hood's accident and give them hope.
  • B.F.--Praying for military @ Afghanistan & Iraq; also my family & Cindy's family.
  • G.S.--Pray for my family.
  • L.D.--For my home. We need some help; nobody works. We need a job in case some people need clean their house, let me know please.
  • M.W.--Praise & thank God for our military & the selfless veterans! Thank God for Jesus' salvation. Jesus is my anti-depressant! Jesus is my pain-0blocker! Pray for our nation--our leaders, our children who will be our leaders one day. Pray for our church for our communities. Pray for Kristi & family. Pam, great singing!
  • K.M.--That God would show us his will. That we be better servants in order to glorify God.
  • K.B.--Please pray for all those that are serving our country and our Lord throughout the world. Bless my brother-in-law's new baby and family.
  • S.V.--Thanks for giving me patience and continue to give me patience with my kids in order to help them grow in love.
  • D.B.--Pray for my uncle David to find employment. My brother Brandon & his family.. Kevin (my husband) struggles with anxiety. My family & our finances.
  • L.F.--People from Ft. Hood. Super Baby Faith. West Family.
  • D.&F.M.--Ct-scan this week to prove God has worked a miracle in Dean's life.
  • J.&C.W.--Carolyn & Jim, Carrol, health. Chris, Iraq.
  • R.M.--More business for the web & video company.
  • M.McR--Grandma Bell--hope that all will be well while in hospital.
  • J.P.--Jordan-overcome anxiety & anger issues. Grow patience & kindness & gentleness. Ability to forgive!
  • A.O.--For the Wess and a cure for autism.
  • E.&C.L.--Prayers for Cindy & Family as we continue to grieve the loss of her grandmother Elsie on Oct 11, 09, Cindy was blessed to have been chosen by her grandmother to serve as primary caregiver for 2 months in Needville.
  • G.&D.E.--For jobs for the unemployed.
  • K.D.--Prayer for our son Gregg that he will feel the presence of the Lord more fully in his life and will lean on Him for all his decisions.
  • A.S.--For God to help me overcome the anxiety in my life. For safe travel over the holidays.
  • M.P.--That I would finish my homework & for Marked4Life as we learn new songs!
  • A.M.N.--Cont. prayer for: Amanda & Mary & Family, Mary & Henry, Tina & Charlie, Kim & Jerry, my parents Bill & Kathy.
  • R.M.--Protect my kids as they make choices, that they remember to love, live and forgive.
  • K.R.--West Family. Kyle Juniors starts this week!
  • G.T.--Oralia, Frank, Steven, Eva, Gilbert Jr., Alex, Olivia, Margaret, Vanessa, Chris.
  • C.W.--Pra to forgive my sons and help lead me from temptation. Help me do God's will and use me to make a good difference in someone's life.
  • A.M.--For me. For John.
  • M.G.--Alex, continue his faith; Mina, safe travel from El Paso.
  • L.M.S.--Fnancial problems.
  • M.S.--Continued success against alcoholism.
  • C.F.--Pray for my parent getting better and my children getting better life by honest and more communication to me if they have any problem. Thank you! Amen!
  • A., A., & M.--I have chosen to forgive today, those that have hurt me & my children. I choose to be free in Him & free others for Him. In Christ's name. Amen.
  • J.D.--Need a job. Anything will help. Falling behind on rent, utilities. Thank you!
  • J.C.--Nilsa, house needs to be sold urgently, finances, health, peace of mind. Alfred, stomach acid. Christina, school work. Friends to make wise choices. Kyle, to be lifted up (my son). Eva, Tony, marriage in trouble. Afred Jr., my eldest son, salvation & family.
  • T.B.--Signed up for a ministry way back--Phlip this house--never been contacted. Josh in Marines.
  • E.C.--My cousin Alex. My manager Daniel and his family.
  • B.L.--Thank you.
  • B.C.--Please let my daughter's heart get better and let my life go on the right track for my future, as well as my daughter's.
  • E.P.--Michelle & Ernesto will make it through their problems. Help Justin stay well.
  • K.M.--Pray that the couple I am currently working for; will get to keep her job. Her company is going through a "down sizing" and she may be one of the ones let go. If she does loose her job I don't know what that will look like for me. So pray.
  • J.C.--
    My friend Nilsa's mother is dyeing of cancer please pray for strength she only has hours left.
    My sister Evelyn suffer a Heart attach and stroke on Thursday night she is in serious but stable condition she is numb from her left arm to her whole left side of her body. They just did the heart catheterization looks like she is going to need a pacemaker. Please keep her in your prayers. Please pray for her daughters for strength I am not going to New York at this time.
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving I might not be at church tomorrow.

No comments: