Thursday, November 12, 2009

11/8/09

  1. M.G. - pray passionately, commitment to change.
  2. D.D. - pray that D.D. continues to attend church and feels God in her everyday life.
  3. D. & F.M - regain strength.
  4. J.C. - health and strength for my mom; Gretchen - strength; Alfred - neck, weight; Christina Marie - knee, studies; Gloria strength; Andrew - arm healing, patience; Stacy Z. - health; Stephen - job; Nelson - back pain.
  5. S.H. - Baby Charlie - happy & healthy; Jason as he travels; friend's brother, Chris going through divorce, nephew Jayden - happy and healthy. Thank you.
  6. A.S. - Ft. Hood troops and families.
  7. T.S. - Revival, Bible class.
  8. V.G. - Mooma, just out of surgery, pray that she will be ok and heal. I need help at home, I need patience and strength. Pray that my mom realizes how far I have come.
  9. A.R. - for school and for my family.
  10. M.L. - The West family.
  11. Y.V. - Healing for Christopher, surgeries, autism and his ankle. Lead me in the right direction to help cure my son.
  12. L.F. - Super Baby Faith. People for Fort Hood.
  13. T.W. - for my grandma and my family; for my thumb.
  14. J. & C.W. - Jim and Carolyn - health; Chris - Iraq - Ft. Hood families - safe travels for our kids - the West family; Carrol K - health concerns.
  15. M.C. - For my friend Heather's recovery from pneumonia; my brother Mitch's recovery from knee surgery; Aunt to strengthen her walk with Jesus; husband walk closer to God.
  16. J.G. - my grandma has cancer and is on chemo - it's really hurting her.
  17. A.N. - Prayers for Tina and Charlie L. and family. Charlie was diagnosed with Stage 4 sarcoma cancer. He is 37 years old with a wife and 2 kids. Charlie needs a miracle.
  18. J.&M.B. - prayers for the West family. Prayers for the Larry Blaine family.
  19. D.B. - Pray for Kevin as he struggles with severe anxiety disorder. Pray for Tena as she deals with her struggles. R.M. - more business
  20. B.W. - pray for our upcoming move and finances. Pray for a renter for our house and a buyer for boat. Pray for continued good health for Faith.
  21. J.&J.C. - finances.
  22. G.&G.T. - Oralea, Chris, Gilbert, Vannessa, Patrick, Eva, Frank, Alex, David.
  23. M.W. - Great Sermon! Praise God that He is still on the throne! Pray for God to give his peace to those who grieve for their fallen spouses/sons/daughters/parents, and pray for those abroad. It is because of them we can worship God as Americans. Pray for Kristi's family. Praise God that my cousin Gabe and family were spared at Ft. Hood. Pray for church building - favors from God!
  24. M.P. - my Spanish test; that I won't fight with my sister; that this will be a great week!
  25. McL family - Our pregnancy and baby boy's health, Dave's work.
  26. K.B. - that I get over my anxiety - I need God's help. Pray for Norbert's wife who is battling cancer. Pray for health for all our families.
  27. R.M. - prayers - my "gma" died this week.
  28. J.M. - for good grades and that my friends are safe.
  29. M.B. - for my family to come to church with me.
  30. N.G. - Mom had surgery last week following her 2nd possible diagnosis of cancer on the other side. Pray for quick healing and NO MORE Cancer! Pray the kids and I are able to go see her for Thanksgiving. Amen.
  31. A.M. - my daughter, Valerie has flu like symptoms; for me that I learn to listen to God when he is making the right changes in my life.
  32. T.C. - grandma, school, job.
  33. L.C. - financial problems.
  34. A.C. - please pray for my cousin who is in the hospital; for my mom and me and my 3 year old sister.

No comments: