Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sept 27th 2009

  • D.--I want to say thank you for all that God has given to me through this church and I'm proud to be a part of it all.
  • R.M.--New home series is nice. Thanks. Pray for a companion for me & 3 kids.
  • J.C.--What a blessing to be at TCC.
  • J.K.--Healing grace.
  • B.K.--Prayer-Health. Forgiver of sins. Thankfulness. Direction for our children.
  • J.&J.P.--Our family staying strong & Jordan & Jimmy keeping their sanity with 2 kids, full-time work & full-time school. Major anxiety/stress concerns.
  • K.B.--Please pray for Norbert's wife--for health. Pray for Brandon and Neely - for prosperity. Pray that we all get closer to Jesus' image.
  • A.W.--my family.
  • A.L.--Pray for our family, our ministry, pray for our pastors, leaders, pray for our finances.
  • N.G.--Praise for my family has made it thru another week. Pray for peace when I leave Aly @ daycare. Pray that mom is healed from this new cancer. Amen.
  • L.H.--Mike is 92 days sober!! Thank you for your prayer.
  • F.G.--Pray for guidance for our new building opportunity.
  • D.&F.M.--Starting 3rd week of chemo. Dr. Still astounded at his progress. God at work!
  • R.O.--My mom's health. Peace at work. My family's safety.
  • J.M.--My friend's recovery from swine flu. Colin, Ashton, and Ben.
  • M.O.--Protect my nephew RJ in Afghanistan. Heal my nephew Christopher.
  • T.L.--Pray for my marriage, family, unsaved loved ones. Pastors, church family, God's will in our lives.
  • T.T.--For Baby Faith to get better & be able to come home soon.
  • J.&F.G.--Keep our sons & daughter in your prayer (unrequested). Thanks.
  • M.W.--Praise God for good friends. Pray for Baby Faith & her parents. Pray for grown-up children who won't grow up--God to give them wisdom & put them back on the right path. For Judy / daughter to recover from flu. For our connection group to come together.
  • D.B.--My ill grandfather, Melton; my brother needs a job, Brandon.
  • S.W.--Please pray for my Nana Norma - @ 93 is going through hard time.
  • S.W.- Brother, Austin, alcoholic & getting worse.
  • T.W.--For Nicolas-home sick today. For Damaris & Raul-for healing in their marriage.
  • I.G.--Prayer-daily support.
  • J.H.--spiritual strength.
  • A.C.--My job situation & to get paid from my last job.
  • R.G.--Pray so I can continue my daily walk with Christ. That my heart be healed & set things right with the people I have hurt and restore those relationships.
  • S.G.--Prayer for Rod's mom; relieve her pain- make her rest. Pray for Baby Faith. Pray for new church bldg.
  • H.G.--Healing prayers for Dean, Alex, Rod's mom, Susan @ Trish's work. Prayers for a job opportunity for Carmen and please pray for the folks building our house to be safe but expedient.
  • A.G.--Please continue to keep me and my children in your prayers. My children need to see me at my best & experience with me God's spiritual uplifting, His image revealed through my actions & words, true happiness & continued faith.
  • S.&J.H.--Positive results from my nephew Jayden & MRI. For Charlie's health & happiness. Baby Faith & her parents. For Marlena to continue to get better. Thank you!
  • Y.&C.V.--Bless Christopher.
  • M.P.--That my family would have a great week this week.
  • D.M.--Peace of mind for Karen in job search.
  • A.M.--Prayer for daughter Valerie that she seek God again and guidance in her college plan.
  • A.M.N.--Cont. prayer for: Amanda & Mary & family. Mary & Henry, Megan, my parents Bill & Kathy, approval of loan modification on their home.
  • ??--Pray for G.R., B.W., U.E.
  • J.D.--Would like prayer for work. I also do yard work and office, general cleaning.

No comments: