Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sept 20th 2009

  • D.&F.M.--Seeing Dr. Chadha Monday for report on cat scan taken Friday.
  • ??--I will pray the church will reach their goals! I know you will. God Bless.
  • A.M.--Praise to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for His love, mercy and grace.
  • Florias--Thank you for all your continued prayers for our family.
  • J.M.--My friend & family--have a good football season. My friend Colin to get better from his stomach bug.
  • R.M.--Want to know love in my heart & mind. What to do with my 3 kids..as widow, it's hard.
  • K.B.--Please pray for health for my family; we have been having a few issues the past month. Pray for Norbert & his wife; she is fighting cancer.
  • R.O.--Pray for our group to grow closer to Christ. Pray for my mother's health after her heart attack.
  • M.O.--Pray for my nephew R.J. in Afghanistan. Keep him safe and bring him home alive and well. Pray for all the soldiers.
  • N.G.--Praise...Alyssa is doing much better! Vanessa got A's & B's! Feesha is passing courses! Rick's making good decisions! I'm seeking a new job/transfer.
  • J.C.--Prayer for our family.
  • M.P.--That my family would have a GREAT WEEK!
  • L.H.--Please pray for Mike; he is 85 days sober.
  • A.S.--Finances--business is slow.
  • B.&N.--Patience in waiting for something to unravel & for the information to be revealed to the approp. people.
  • M.W.--Praise God for giving us joy! Pray for those coming to groups to keep their commitment & learn of God's joy. Pray for volunteers to join a ministry team. Pray for God's direction for TCC.
  • T.S.--Pray for deaf people to come to bible study and worship service (lost souls).
  • R.&D.C.--Praise! God brought a renter for our home in Maine!
  • H.G.--Prayers of healing for Alex, Rod's mom & Dean. Cont'd prayers for Cole, Nic, Kristi & the entire TCC staff.
  • S.S.N.--My confidence in the Lord.
  • R.&A.W.--First let me say we really enjoy being part of one of the connections groups (Thanks, Micah) and being part of the Sunday "production." We love it!
  • Y.C.V.--Protect and heal my Christopher. Lead me in the right direction to help my son.
  • E.C.--Thank God for his deliverance.
  • M.R.--My friend Sonia.
  • A.G.--Thank you for your continued prayers--for spiritual wisdom, guidance & knowledge.
  • A.G.--Help me to find God's love. Still fighting with myself to love.
  • J.C.--Stephen, job situation; Alfred, back pain; Liam, born 09/09/09, has gained 1 lb still having trouble breathing; mom, Linda, blood clot, brain.
  • R.R.--Pray for my transportation issues.
  • L.M.S.--Pray for little 14-yr-old, lost dachshund, lost 09/14/09, Sunset Ridge subdivision.
  • J.D.--Prayer to help me get through college course as computer tech. To have patience and understand assignments.
  • S.H.--For Charlie, Jason & I. For my nephew Jayden as he undergoes an MRI on Thursday and for his parents, Heidi & Josh. Thank you.
  • M.&J.M.--To help rid us from selfishness.

No comments: