Thursday, September 3, 2009

Aug 30th 2009

C&IG--Family of Pam & Cole.
B.W.--For Faith to come into this world healthy and strong.
M.W.--Pray for Roger in Thailand (bro-n-law); has swine flu..Praise God for all the miracles God effected to bring TCC to age 5. Thank God in advance for future miracles for our church.
H.G.--Healing prayers for Dean, Rodd G's mom and Alex R. Contd prayers for Cole and all the TCC staff as we look to t he future of TCC.
R.&D.C.--Prayer that God brings us renters for our home in Maine.
J.C&C.W.--Earnest...bypass surgery.
B.C.--Work.D.&F.M.--For Dean's strength and stamina through this week's radiation. Good report from Doctor Chedha.
N.G.--Pray for protection over Alyssa when she begins daycare his week. Give me the strength to return to work. Guide me to make the right decisions at work and at home as we make this transition. Amen & God Bless.
F.E.--Thanks for being a great church.
M.O.--Lord gide me to the job you have for me. Open my eyes. I want to grow.
J.&L--Melanie, Seanna, Jesse, Lasandra, Education & Finances, all of family health.
R.G.--I would like prayer that my childen and I stay connected to church.
J., C., S. H.--Thank you for all your prayers for Bab y Charlie. he is here--healthy and happy! Please continue to pray for the three of us.Thank you.
T.C.--For me and my son Marshall. God will be done in humbling my heart, letting go of pride and his to become a son of God.
A.C.--Praise! Tom has a new job!
J.C.--Continue to pray for my husband. Gretchen, Cristina, urgent prayer.
E.C.--My manager.
LS.--surgery on shoulder Sept 1, 2009.
G.&G.T.--Gilbert, Alex, Chris, Vanessa, Margaret, Olivia.
P.&J.F.--Daughter and son in law attend here. Join your services everything you visit. Love your church , wished we lived closer.

No comments: