Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sept 13th 2009

  • E.C.--my anxiety
  • J.C.--Alfred-back pain; Gretchen, heart pain; children, Jordan, Cristina, patience; Lucy, Amy, & Eliott
  • S.K.--Pray for my family-Feldmann, that needs to understand about Jesus Savior and want them to be safe by you, Jesus.
  • J.W.--James & Jennifer-stress; Valeria-pregnant; w/twins but lost one of the babies last week.
  • M.R.--To get my mom moved in my house.
  • S.H.--Please pray for me to continue to have an attitude of gratitude as I start back to work tomorrow and Charlie starts daycare. Thank you.
  • S., P. & J.E.--Please pray for Steve's mom (Sue); she's in an Okla. City hospital w/pneumonia. Thanks.
  • A.C.--Pray for my job situation. I don't have a job now. Pray for me to get into school (St. Ed's)
  • D.R.--Seth; family commitment to Christ & the church.
  • J.&L.W.--Family health: Seanna & Melanie; Educations; Finances; Secured jobs.
  • M.W.--Pray for Nina & family (son-in-law's mom) - on her death bed. Praise God for our rain.
  • R.&D.C.--Still needing prayer for God to bring us renters for our home in Maine.
  • Y.&C.V.--Bless and protect my Christopher. Thank you for your many blessings.
  • J.M.--For me & my boyfriend to have a nice relaxing weekend next weekend. For my guys to win their football game, Thur.
  • M.H.--I am sober 77 days. I've given it all to Him.
  • T.T.--For Baby Faith to get well & be able to come home soon.
  • J.C.--Need prayer.
  • J.C.--Need prayer.
  • R.M.--For Faith, Mike & Bridgette's baby.
  • A.R.--For my mom!
  • M.P.--Please pray for my family to have a good week.
  • E.A.--Rene to come home and for the Dallas Cowboys to have a great year.
  • E.R.--Mom - 2 years battle w/cancer. I need to keep my faith strong-tested every day.
  • B.F.--Praying for my family and praying for my wife Cindy find new counselor asap.
  • S.D.-J.--Lord, help my friend Banjamin find a job. He'll be layed off on 10/8. Keep our church lifted up so that we find a permanent home.
  • J.W.--Praise for Trey--his birthday is Wednesday; prayers for all marriages to be strengthened and centered on Christ; prayers for the connection groups.
  • C.J.--Please add my friend Doreen in your prayes. She's fighting depression & bipolar disorder. Pray for her to find peace.
  • S.S.-N.--My faith in God.
  • J.&F.G.--Keep our sons in your prayers. They are in college. Send someone to remind them that God is here for them.
___________________________________________________________________
  • J.C.--Liam was born 09-09-09 he is only 4 lbs and is struggling to live my friend Joy is the grandmother and has requested for him to be put in our prayer chain.




No comments: