Tuesday, April 7, 2009

March 29th 2009

  • M.S.--I am marrying another member, Delaina, on April 9th. She has 3 kids & I have 3. Please pray for all of us. Thanks.
  • T.T.--For the youth group going to Belize for a successful, life-changing & safe trip.
  • R.&A.W.--I got a second interview for that job! We are excited! I still want to play drums again. I'm always ready!
  • A.W.--I found a lump in my breast and having test next week. Thanks.
  • S.L.--Get our financial situation in order.
  • L.R.--For faith, and please pray for my mother-in-law who is dealing with pancreatic cancer. Let her know that God is there and is looking over us.
  • D.&L.M.--Meeting on Friday at USCIS to try and expedite the citizenship process.
  • S.S.--We are beginning at a Fertility Center to help us have a baby. We hope it will be a short and easy process. Thanks for any prayers.
  • K.K.--Lord, I ask you to help my son John. He feels (and is) abandoned by his father. May you be the Father he heeds.
  • McGFamily--Brian in Afghanistan (so glad to be back in Texas @ TCC!)
  • M.O.--My prayers are with the White Family.
  • B.&J.M.--Jamie's health.
  • A.M.N.--Cont. prayer for: Amanda & May & family. Mary & Henry, Megan. My parents Bill & Kathy. My job & finances & flexibility in my ankle
  • F.E.--Please pray that I do great in school, to get back on track @ home, to do my best @ work, and for me to make better choices for me. Thanks.
  • M.W.--Pray for little Brandon, born @ 1 lb. Pray for Amber's health. Pray for Bobby's heart-health. (Bobby has since passed on) Pray for our fun trip next weekend (cancelled due to migraines). Pray for Big Hunt! Pray for Joe Gaitan. He is 25 & has leukemia @ MD Anderson Hospital.
  • J.H.--Continued spiritual strength in our family. My uncle Gilbert has a bad heart. Velvet is in ICU.
  • C.&J.W.--Bobby.
  • ??Beryl, Greg, Spirit Liberia.
  • K.L.--Pray for Kara, Allen & Bryce--money issues and the Belize trip.
  • W. Family--Prayers for the Big Hunt--for the logistics, for the volunteers & attendees, for God's glory in all of it. For all of the marriages in the Sat. night connection group.
  • S.O.--Thank you for all the prayers for my stepfather. He had a successful surgery to remove the tumor in his brain. Continue to pray for a speedy recovery.
  • A.D.--Please pray for my mother & father to be healed of their illnesses. Lancer & diabetes.
  • F. Family--Bobby (surgery Tue); Ballad-pneumonia.
  • A.R.--For school; for Easter; for Belize; for Zoe; for Samuel; for journalism.
  • E. Family--Please pray for our dog Daisy. She's having difficulty walking--vet thinks it's not serious. Please pray for my friend Suz, who is going through hard times at home.
  • B.& F.G.--Please pray for our mission. Group preparing to go to Belize in June, for money and paperwork preparations.
  • S.H.--Thank you for all your prayers for us and baby Charlie. I am feeling much better and appreciate your continued prayers!
  • M.P.--Bethany (my friend), her friend has had 2 near-death experiences & is in the hospital.
  • S.S.McN.--I pray for the right words to speak to others, uplifting & kind. Kind of hard for me sometimes.
  • E.B.--J.B. to find her way to faith and work. Jimmy find a job. Eddie find a job. Me to be a better person. Thank you God.
  • N.G.--Pray for peace in my heart. Patience at home w/my children as my son becomes a young man & my daughter works her way thru high school & safe childbirth for my baby!
  • T.S.--Pray in Jesus' name that I get a job in order to get back on my own 2 feet. Amen!
  • K.L.--Finances restored!!! Please keep praying!
  • T.G.--Please pray for my husband's cousin Sissy who was told she has only 6 mos. to live. Please pray for guidance & peace for her.
  • J.S.--Continue to pray for broken family in Michigan in prison
  • J.M.--To help me with my marriage. I'm unsure on what I should do.

No comments: