Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April 12th

  • C. & C. M.--My husband and I found out we are pregnant! Please pray our child will be healthy, happy, successful & live a Godly life.
  • J.S.--I would like God to look over me and my family.
  • J.C.--Alfred--constant back pain. Jennifer--headaches.
  • S.P.--For good things to happen. Job-home-school, etc. We are homeless. Thank you.
  • C.T.--My son-incarcerated (oldest); two younger sons-severe asthma illness.
  • E.N.--God to show me the answers for my situation w/my divorce/work/
  • R.W.--Pray for safety in Thailand; protection for my family while I am in the USA.
  • J.M.--For my home and family.
  • J.& M.--Sale of house in Uvalde, Tx; on market for almost 1 year.
  • M.B.--Praise for Stephanie's healing from severe neck pain.
  • L.B.--Please pray for all those w/out homes and those devastated by the recent wild fires.
  • J.P.--Going through a divorce; looking for a good men's group, devotional, etc.
  • S.V.--Injuries/disability rating to 100%. My children-family come to God. Finding a relationship (my missing rib). Finances.
  • A.C.--We are in our home. Thanks for all your prayers!
  • E.A.--For my wife on her b-day, Linda.
  • J.W.--To just bless life.
  • F.M.--Please pray for my father. He will be coming home from prison and he does not have many options financially. I would like for him to not feel compelled to sell drugs again to have money. He is a good man.
  • B.&K.L.--Praise God for the promises He has fulfilled! Cont. pray for finances husband's job. I'll be here!
  • L.C.--Serena & Taylor--They find work that allows them Sunday off to worship God. Pray for Dena for decisions she need to make.
  • S.W.--That my husband finds a new job by the faith of God will allow us to start regularly attending church services.
  • C.&E.L.--Pray for peace within my family and that all the fighting stops.
  • ??--Beryl/work.
  • M.G.--Continued prayers for Dave's work.
  • A.O.--For everyone to find who Jesus is.
  • H.T.--The K. Family's health, the P. Family's health.
  • A.A.--For my stepmom and my dad and Zoe for school and Easter.
  • F.G.--For our Belize mission trip preparations.
  • F. Family--Cyndi - surgery April 23rd.
  • J.&T.W.--Praise for all of the amazing TCC volunteers who helped make the Big Hunt a great day!!
  • L.A.--My request is that my family stays healthy and may the Lord help us with our finances.
  • B.&J.M.--Health.
  • S.V.--I would like to pray for Nancy. She went in for a simple surgery & it turned out that bad. She is losing hope and her will to live. Please pray for her to get better to keep the faith.
  • D.&L.S.--Our friend Nita who is at CTMC in San Marcos, ill with breathing problems. Thanks.
  • R.M.--Pray for my 3 kids. We celebrate 1 year of a new life w/out daddy. He is in Heaven.
  • J.M.--Sat the 11 was 1 year of my dad's death. Hope he is happy in Heaven.
  • D.S.--Sharon recovering and doing well after surgery.
  • I.&E.G.--Pray that my daughter will soon accept our invitation to visit TCC. Thank you! God Bless!
  • D.A.L.--Please pray for my stepdad. He is really, really sick.
  • J.A.B.--Please pray for my brother-in-law, L.B.P. His cancer has returned.
  • A.M.N.--Cont. prayer for Amanda & K. Family, Mary & Henry, Megan, my parents Bill & Kathy, my ankle.
  • S.S.M.--My family.
  • E.B.--For my child Jessica to find her way. My brother Jenny to find a job. Eddie find a job. Me to be a better person.
  • P. Family--Sell our car at or near its selling price.
  • N.G.--Peace, love & protection for all my family & friends! Strength & knowledge to get caught up @ work to prepare for my maternity leave. Amen.
  • S.H.--Thank you for all your prayers --please continue your prayers for Stephanie's neck and baby Charlie.
  • T.G.--Give strength & courage to my husband's cousin who has been given given only 2-4 weeks to live.
  • T.K.--Our dear friend's cancer has decreased since being on your prayer list. Name: Donna.
  • K.McG.--Please continue to pray for Brian in Afghanistan.
  • R.T.--Resolve.
  • M.W.--Praise God--for Resurrection Day! Praise God--Deborah's husband came to church today! Praise God for Big Hunt success. Pray for the Lost. Pray for the Gool's trip to Hawaii--safety.
  • C.C.--Bill --graduating class of -09.
  • D.&K.M.--That we would be able to come out of the "funk" we are in. That Karen's tests for physical would show nothing.

No comments: