Friday, April 10, 2009

April 5th 2009


  • M.S.--Getting married on Thursday; please pray for our family of 8. Thanks.
  • S.L.P.--Thank you, God, for Audrey, being in church with me today. Audrey is my granddaughter. I'm asking for prayer of healing for myself. I will be in surgery April 7, Tues, from 7:30 a.m. for 4-6 hrs. Thank you, God, for protecting me.
  • S.H.--Thank you for your continued prayers for baby Charlie, Jason & me. We really appreciate it!
  • D.&L.M.--V9XE trip back home--bring people in their lives to share about Jesus. DM--2nd interview tomorrow. 1 M--Last Friday appt @ USCIS stressful-pray for wisdom. His will be done.
  • K.W.--Continue praying for Tammy & her kids. Pray for my brother-in-law in A.F. in Saudi Arabia. Thanks. God Bless You!
  • J.&T.W.--Prayers for the Big Hunt. Beautiful weather, good logistics, great turnout--GOD'S GLORY in all of it!! For Cole, Zak, Nic & Kristi and their families--health, place, peace, calm this week.
  • G. Family--Kris-new job.
  • E.R.--Payer for my mom, Ana, with her fight-cancer. Her t-count is dropping! Thank you.
  • B.G.--Help in finding a job. Declared legally blind recently & awaiting approval for services to help me retrain for some type of work.
  • C.&E.L.--Pray for my grandmother whose health has been declining and she keeps falling & hurting herself Pray her pain eases. Pray for my brother Donald, that he finds his way back to Christ.
  • H.G.--Prayers for Sharon with her upcoming surgery. Prayers for Zak & Amber as they await test results and for all of CC as we approach Easter & The Big Hunt.
  • I.G.--Prayer request.F.G.--Pray for the Impact students. For any seeds they received this weekend to grow and flourish in their lives.
  • Y.V.--Bless Christopher, he will have another CAT scan on Monday. Heal him from his pain.
  • F. Family--Cyndi (Sandi's sister) surgery on April 13.
  • A.R.--For school, for my back.
  • A.O.--That everyone had an amazing time at impact.
  • J.&E.M.--Our marriage.
  • M. Family--Brian in Afghanistan.
  • M.W.--It is time for Pam to make a CD! Pray for all those who are getting baptized today! Pray for the Big Hunt. Pray for Megan, who barely escaped her burning home.
  • E.E.--The E. Family (John-John) My marriage/all my children (9); Yolanda & family; Rick & Angela (jobs); my brothers Gilbert & Ruben.
  • R.E.--For all @ Connection Church, my family, my marriage, the world.
  • D.S.--Pray for S.P. having surgery Tuesday.
  • A.&T.L.--Our pastors, my family; unsaved loved ones. Missions, Our Nation; God's Will to be done.
  • H.W.--My daughter Lauryn to find happiness & content within herself, to release the hate & anger w/in. Me--patience, love & ability to raise my children.
  • G.L.--I pray for my cousin's wife Angelica, who is terminally ill with cancer, has months to live, that may find some peace & comfort, that God will be done.
  • H.T.--The Palmer Family's Health.
  • T.T.--For my boss Angie to have a successful surgery with no problems tomorrow. For my sister Connie to get healthy & free from pain.
  • D. & F. M.--Uniting of Delaine's family & Michael's family this Thursday. Michael's complete & speedy recovery from surgery.
  • N.G.--Peace @ home & patience w/my children. For my baby's father to try & understand my choices & decisions. Praise God! Thanks & Amen.
  • J.H.--Spiritual strengthen in our family. My uncle (Gilbert) having heart surgery.
  • R.&A.C.--Prayers for our family that CPS doesn't open a case on us.
  • L.M.--A stronger faith and marriage.
  • D.E.--I have been laid off for 5 months, but have an interview on Wed

No comments: