Thursday, April 23, 2009

April 19th 2009

  • B. & J. B.--For our daughter Brynn.
  • C.C.--My niece Kayla is having some bumps removed from her sides on Tues. Pray for peace for mom, Jessica & quick healing.
  • C.J.--God has been good to our family & has His hand on our lives.
  • H.T.--The Palmer Family's health.
  • S.H.--Thank you for your continued prayers for Jason & me (& Baby Charlie)! Please pray for us to be well prepared (ha!ha!) for the baby!
  • D.A.C.--My stepdad is very ill. Please pray that his pain gets better soon. Thank you!
  • E.J.M.--Please pray for Valinda as she goes through a big legal mess over her recently-departed ex-husband's estate.
  • E.A.--Gene to come home in September. Juanita. Lee coming home from Iraq in May.
  • S.D.-J.--Lift up my Dez regarding his studies. Pray for the parent of my student Sarah, as she will have surgery on Wed. Lift up my coworkers Janet and Jill as they finish the 180-mile MS bike ride from Houston to Austin. Praise God for Aaron being the man God intended him to be.
  • L.A.--Pray for our soldiers at war. May they come home alive and unharmed. Help my family w/our financial problems. Help my husband get his new job.
  • B.&N.--For a smooth transition in moving Bill's store to our garage.
  • H.W.--For my strength to regain my faith. My relationship with a longtime boyfriend ended Friday. I am strong and secure in Him.
  • A.W.--My family because we are not doing so well. My uncle has 8 kids and needs a lot of help, and my mom and I need a lot too. & I need to stop cussing.
  • T.S.--Deaf Ministry class - Sunday school.
  • M.W.--Praise God for Big Hunt successes. Praise God for Amber's test results! Pray for Kristi-health. Pray for Diane in Ill; may have whooping cough.
  • K.W.--Please continue praying for my husband to open his heart for God. Thanks. And pray for Tammy and my bro-in-law David in Saudi Arabia. Thanks!
  • E. Family--Praise God and thanks to all TCC-ers for the prayers following Patty's car wreck! She's gonna be fine. Pray for our friends & Kristi, Amber, Bridget & Johanna & their families during health issues.
  • J. & M.B.--Our two teenage daughters Sophia 14 and Bianca 16--sexual temptation/social pressures!
  • E.N.--God to provide for my family and for me to quit smoking!
  • B.G.--For the men of our church to be called to be better servant-leaders for their families.
  • E.E.--For my mother's healing from surgery goes well.
  • T.S.--I pray in Jesus' name to keep in the right track to victory and to stay clean & sober everyday to eternity. Amen. God is Good!!!
  • S.S-N--My walk with God is backing up. I need prayer to go farther with my faith in Him.
  • K.K.--Lord and everybody, my babies in the NICU need extra prayers this week. Andrew, Gabriella and Juliet.
  • A.M.N.--Cont prayer for: Amanda & Mary & family. Mary & Henry, Megan, my parents Bill & Kathy. Surgery May 8th for my ankle.
  • B.F.--Hoping to solve @ my work & getting a better job! Praying my family & my wife's family too.
  • T.C.--Pray for Sheldon. He is in nursing home/Austin. He has MS. Welcome to call him after 9:00 p.m. weekdays : 567-0173.
  • P.x4--That we sell our car for our asking price.
  • B.W.--For God to watch over and protect our unborn baby girl. For God to give us the strength to deal with whatever her needs may be or to perform a miracle.
  • N.G.--Touch Ricky's heart, Lord. Remind him how close he was to you. Give him strength & knowledge to finish school. Protect me and my baby!
  • F.G.--For protection over the Belize mission families as the trip gets closer.
  • J.F.--Financial security; working on getting my teacher certification.
  • C.G.--Pra for my health!
  • A.&C.W.--The health of our unborn baby. Unemployed. Sick.
  • G.S.L.--How to restrain from sin.
  • A.C.--Healing from chronic pain for me and ?
  • K. & D.B.--Mike, who is fighting a coma. Michael, who is looking for work.
  • F. Family--Cyndi--surgery April 23rd (Sandi's sister)
  • Y.V.--Bless my son Christopher. MRI test results came back fine. Praise God!

No comments: