Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 26th 2009

A.L.-Pray for our pastors, our ministry - new Creation Ministry, Our Business - Annointed Hands Electronics, our finances, my wife, a decision on what to do with our mortgage situation.
S.L.--I am in my 3rd trimester! Please continue to pray for Jason, me and Baby Charlie! Thank you!
N.G.---Thanks & Praise for getting me and my family through this time in our lives. Amen!
F.G.--Please continue to pray for the Puppet Ministry Team as we plan our mission trip to Belize.
E.Family--Please pray for Jenni (our daughter). She's been sick all week. Pray that we can find Patty a safe , reliable vehicle at a price we can live with.
S.--My mom be cleansed from her addiction to pain pills; approval of my 100% disability; the right relationship; my son, too many to list; increase love & understanding with family.
B.&N.--Wisdom & guidance as we become foster parents. For Bill as he travels the next two weeks. The transition as I go from fulltime to parttime work.
M.P.--Mrs. Johanna & Nick & Hayden. Fruit flies are invading our home.
A.O.--To have an amazing time at beach bash.
T.C.--Praise God. Uplift Sheldon in prayer, specifically that he find a different nursing home to assist him better. He is 34 yrs old struggling with MS.
M.&S.M.--Mike is having surgery on Thursday for 2 bulging discs in his neck. Please pray for a successful outcome.
R.O.--Pray for relationships with family and friends.
T.L.--Please pray for my mother. She's been very sick the last few weeks. Please pray for comfort and peace for her as she is more critically ill than was first believed. (Please also pray for her daughter Tracy, who is hurting over her mother's terminal illness.)
S.D-J.--Pray for healing in my left knee. Pray for Darius to stay focused and remember to use his strategies on his math TAKS on Tuesday and for Donovan on his science TAKS on Thursday.
A.M.N.--Cont'd prayer for Amanda & Mary & family, Mary & Henry, Megan, my parents, Bill & Kathy. Ankle surgery May 8th.
C.&A.D.--Pray for our nation's health and prosperity and peace.
H.T.--The Telles family whose son passed last week. Netty's pregnancy. The Palmer Family's health.
C.C.--Please pray for the Telles family, their little boy, Michael, passed away due to complications of Barth syndrome. He was only 7 and has a 3-year-old brother. Mom & Dad have very strong faith. Please pray for continued peace.
V.Family--Cousin Tommy's wife Heather recently diagnosed with cancer.
A.R.--For friends, family, school.
R.&A.W.--My brother is back from serving in Afhanistan and is in good health which we are so grateful.
McG. Family--Brian in Afghanistan.
M.O.--Father, I pray for peace in my family. For wisdom and guidance to raise my children as good Christians.
R.M.--Help w/new business venture. Help me fill the need that I see.
S.&S.W.--Kristina--pregnance to go well through birth w/healthy baby. She lost 1st baby @ 36 weeks.
A.W.--My mom, & Bailey has been hospitalized. A viral infection of some kind. They're doing blood work & chest x-rays.
C.&E.L.--Pray for my brother Bryce that he finds a job and gets his life back together. pray that he finds a way let go of Angel.
D.A.C.--Thank you to the members of the band that came and played at the Lockhart Relay for Life!
E.E.--For Jesus E., Sr. that the Lord soften his heart. For all 9 of our kids. For our marriage & that the Lord will provide a place for us to move to in Kyle.
K.C.--My friend Shawn is going through a hard time.
H.C.--Baby Guillermo.
A.C.--Prayer to be delivered from chronic pain.
K.B.--Pray for Mike that he have his health.
D.& K.B.--Tony, pray for healing. He is ill.
S.P.--Employment, son, Rick & my health, been really sick n staying w/Rick. Thanks! God Bless.
C.W.--To let God have control of my marriage.
J.&S.S.--Healing of back problem.
A.E.--I don't know who I am.
T.S.--Please pray for Lee, that he may find work and, more important, reconnect with God.
C.B.--Family. Health.
M.W.--Pray for Russell, Nic & Johanna! Pray for courage & strength for me to lead our HOA Board. God has already been giving us favors! Pray for Deborah for God to give her favor @ work. Pray for our new bible study. Pray for favor for Cole...new car! Pray for my son; he is sailing a boat around the Florida Peninsula by himself. It will take 8 days. Pray for God to surround him with angels night and day, and go before him and make a way for Him to arrive at his destination safely. Pray for Pastor Roy's health.

No comments: