Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 1st, 2009

  • T.L.--Yolanda/cancer. Our church family/our pastors. My unsaved family members. Our jobs, our nation, Israel, marriages.
  • R.E.--My family friends, the church, Ricky in ICU (heart rate).
  • C.P.G.--The world!
  • L.B.--My ultrasound goes well and the cysts in the baby's brain have disappeared. For Ben and his safety overseas.
  • A.M.N.--Cont prayer for Amanda & Kachmarsky family, Mary and Henry, Megan, my parents Bill & Kathy. Prayer to get me thru PT.
  • E.E.--Yolanda/throat cancer, Ricky & Angela & baby. Ricky--baby is in hospital. For our marriage.
  • V.P.--For my brother Justin to believe in Jesus Christ and to attend church.
  • K.W.--Continue praying for my husband Brett to open his heart to God. Pray for Tammy/Missy. Pray for my bro-in-law David--AF in Saudi Arabia.
  • C.& J.W.--Carolyn & Jim, Caroline & J.C.
  • E.& A.W.--As we start living the life of an Air Force family.
  • C.B.--For strength to help me deal with my daughter pushing me away. Our relationship has weakened.
  • F.G.--For the puppet team preparing to go on a mission trip to Belize in June.
  • F. Family--Sarah Beth-brain tumor-surgery on Monday or Tuesday; Swank Family.
  • J.H.--A healthy, happy baby boy! My brother in England for family togetherness.
  • S.H.--It's a Boy! A healthy boy! Thank you for all of your prayers--Keep them coming!
  • A.M.--Prayer for our Connection Group which I feel is losing its hunger and commitment to our Christian walk.
  • G.H.--Please pray that my boss will give me more Sundays off to come worship the Lord.
  • A.R.--For my sister's hip.
  • L.R.--That my family's hearts hearts open and they may truly forgive each other for hurts in the past.
  • C.D.--For my daughter Ali's healing of her seizures. Please make the way for her to come home from the hospital very soon. Thank you.
  • R.O.--For Maria to feel better. She has not felt well in 2 weeks.
  • N.G.--Pray for guidance as I seek a new dr. Pray for God to help me let things go! I'm tired of allowing those things to live w/in me. Pray for the Lord to touch my son's heart! Amen.
  • J.&T.W.--Pray for the Big Hunt! For Christine & Artemis and their family; for all the families in the Sat. night Connection Group.
  • E.A.--Rene-hope to see him in August and for myself starting a new job tomorrow. Pray that it goes well for me.
  • L.A.--My husband is starting a new job and I pray that everything goes well. Thank you for your prayers. God Bless.
  • T.L.--Please pray for my mom. She's really sick right now and at the worst part of her treatment, and my sister who is taking care of her.
  • S.S-N--For prosperity in areas of our lives.
  • P.& M.D.--For those who lost their homes or business in yesterday's fire in Austin & Bastrop.
  • A.& J.K.--My mom is at home w/hospice. The doctors don't have a good outlook.
  • A.Y.--We have a healthy baby March 23-25, 2009.
  • M.& S.--My sister & her family, Linda, Tommy, Dustin, Dillon & Derek.
  • Storey--Bobby--house burned down. Shannon.
  • C.& S.--Pray for help/guidance in choosing the right surgeon and that the surgery would go well with a good result. For Christine.
  • S.V.--I would like to pray for my family to be a whole/together & that we would all be full of patience, love, happiness and on the righteous path in our walk w/the Lord.
  • S.P.--Keep us in your prayers & in your prayers & we have a very trying week.
  • J.F.--Going through a separation with my girlfriend. We have a son.
  • R.& A.B.--Pray for Walter who has cancer. Pray for Randy & Adeline for events on March 4th.
  • F.M.--Jesus.

No comments: