Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March 22nd 2009

  • S.P.--Please pray for our family. We are having very trying times right now.
  • H.S.--Jess...he's going through hard times.
  • A.P.--Pray for my son Ricky & daughter Shavasha. Also for the family that took my family in--Abe, Thelma, Ema, Roque.
  • R.C.--I would like a prayer that my son Ricky Jr. will get well soon and that the Lord will work in me and Angela's life as well as our friends & family.
  • A.A.--Dr. F. Castaneda.
  • T.S.--Our safety..trip back to WI. We're staying in Tx for a week. Pray for my 3 kids to live w/me full custody & move to Tx.
  • S.C.--Good health.
  • R.E.--Pray for the Connection Church, the World.
  • M.& S .M.--Mike & I attended Gary Chapman's "Toward a Growing Marriage" Conference yesterday. It was such a blessing. We had a breakthrough for our relationship between each other & with God. Please pray that God continues to work with us.
  • C. & E. L.--Pray for Grandma experiencing great pain in her left side. Pray that her pain is relieved.
  • R. & A. W.--Had a job interview on Wednesday. It would be life-altering if I got it, it wouldn't be over if I didn't get it but I do want it. Pray for us.
  • E.E.--We prayed that Roque's children would visit the church. They're here today. Thanks for your prayers.
  • S.L.P.--Safe travel for Heather, Lauryn, Audrey & Colin, Jason & Galen. Prayer for health, success and recovery from surgery on April 7th (myself).
  • T. & A.L.--Pastor Cole & Pam, along with their family leaders of the church family.
  • S. & C. Y.--Thank you for prayers for my recent surgery. praise the Lord!
  • D. & L. M.--Larisa is in process of becoming a US citizen. Pray that everything will work out so she gets her passport by July.
  • ??Pray for God's blessings...Beryl and Greg.
  • M. W.--Pray for Sam (brotherinlaw); losing his house, lost his truck, no work. Pray for Bobby--his heart (physically). Pray for Big Hunt--volunteers & good weather. (Pray for Frank--in hospice) (he passed away and will be buried on 3/25); pray for his wife Elida and children. Pray for Melissa, who fights coming to church.
  • J. & C. W.--Jake in Iraq; my sister, health.
  • S.O.--Continue to pray for my stepfather, Abraham. He will be having surgery on March 25th to remove a brain tumor.
  • P.B. Pray for Gabriel and his search for a new job.
  • S.V.--Get back to a church & God. My kids to come to the Lord. Finances - disability rating - a relationship.
  • E. & J.--Prayer: Estrada group, Doug, Valenda (recent loss of her husband)
  • D. F.--Thank you!
  • H.G.--For Nic's Family. Doug's family, with their recent losses. For the Big Hunt to be the largest ever.
  • K.W.--Please continue praying, Tammy & Missy & their children. Please pray for my husband Brett to open his heart for God. Thanks.
  • Williams Family.--Pray for the Big Hunt--the team, the logistics and the attendees; for our community to know Christ; for all of the marriages in the Saturday connection group.
  • F.G.--For the Big Hunt to be an awesome God-experience for our community.

No comments: