Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March 8th, 2009

  • D. & L. S.--1) For our marriage to be strong, 2) for Jared's mission trip to be successful; 3) our friends & family.
  • C., E., V. L.; K.F., B.G.--Pray for brother Bryce - declared legally blind - cause undetermined; test continue to find root cause. Pray for peace & healing for my family.
  • T.L.--Please pray for my mom, as she recovers from her transplant.
  • T.S.--Summer job? Deaf Ministry job?
  • B.W.--For new job opportunities to open up for Mike before the baby's arrival.
  • K.H.--Go back to work from maternity leave in two weeks & child support/custody hearing in 3 weeks-I'm really scared! Thank you.
  • F.G.--Please pray for the new Christians of our church.
  • S.L.--Pray for my daughter Emillia to put 100% to her studies to finish school in May. For her and my son & wife to get closer to God and place him first in their life.
  • A.M.N.--Cont prayer for: Amanda & Mary & family, Mary & Henry, Megan, Mandy & Jovon, my parents Bill & Kathy, more flexibility in my ankle.
  • E.A.--For Rene to be saved and he comes home n August 09. Juanita to keep living healthy.
  • A. & S. G.--Strength, wisdom & guidance as our schedule changes tomorrow. Starting a new job. Thanks be to God!
  • V.R.--Help me be more committed to the Lord.
  • B. & K.D.--Reconnect with our group & church family. Career decisions for Kate. Work stress for Blaine. Health (good) Wyatt. The Vela's-touch their lives, Lord.
  • M.P.--That our (?-car) would run smoothly throughout spring break. I have a midbook test on Friday.
  • A. R.--For school, puppets, Surge, toe, my shoulder.
  • G.L.--I pray for all who are financially needy; may God help them. Lord, open my eyes to those in need to help them.
  • T.D.--Children's ministry.
  • C.S.--I hope that this next month be a good one for my family and me.
  • Y.V.--Continued healing and protection for my son Christopher. Thank you for my family and friends.
  • S.L.P.--Prayer for healing physically and wisdom & being committed to family & church--Heather, Lauryn, Audrey & Colin.
  • K.W.--Continue praying for my husband Brett, Tammy/Missy. And pray for my brother in law Dave, Air Force in Saudi Arabia.
  • J.C.M.--For my upcoming TAKS test.
  • M.W.--Pray for tons of rain! Pray for Fresh Start: to continue/for attenders. For Arlene's family, comfort & peace on her passing. For me--migraines to stop! For God to draw in people who need Jesus during these economically depressed times. For our president, vice-president & speaker of the house--for God to convict them about the sanctity of life.
  • R.M.--Prayer for the sick. Sam & Roberto, & cars to be fixed. Letty & Lisa.
  • M.O.--Pray for my parents. For protection from the enemy. For their physical pains to go away--specifically, for better breathing.
  • F.E.--Thank you for another great week, please keep praying that I be more attentive to what I'm told. And please pray that I pass my class in college.
  • S.G.--Pray for Doug & help him in his grief. Robert, help him relieve his hurt with loss of 'Arlene.
  • L.R.--Lord, look over Kyle and bless our city.
  • S.H.--We have a name! Charles Ros--named after both our fathers. "Baby Charlie" and I ask for prayers for our health. Thank you.
  • E.R.--Please continue to pray for my mother Ana. She is battling cancer. Thanks.
  • K.R.--Our trip to Belize with our puppet team!
  • G.Y.--Due March 27th. My new baby girl Julianna, that she's healthy. Thank you.
  • M.G.--I have prayed today that God will accept me. Thank you, Lord.
  • V.F.--Dad Raul Sr. healing and recovering from surgery due to diabetes.
  • R.M.--Focus on job at hand.
  • K.K.--Please pray for John on a ventilator in ICU with pneumonia. His grandchildren love him and ask for healing graces be sent to him.
  • D.& L.M.--Thank you for your prayers! David is feeling better. The would is healing. And we sold our car, so finances are better. Thank you, Jesus!
  • N.G.--Praise God. I finally got a new dr. for my baby & I. I pray for the physical & emotional strength to do my job and calm down at home. Thank you, Lord!
  • S.S.-N.--My walk with Jesus becomes smooth. I move forward, not back.
  • M.G.--Pray for the health of Mr. Morales.
  • K.V.--I want all of my friends to come to church with me. But I need the push t tell them to. I need courage to speak out.
  • J.R.--Need a faith-filled church home.

No comments: