Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Feb. 22nd, 2009

  • N.G.--Praise. Vanessa did well @ another Power lift meet w/o injury. She will be moving forward to Regionals! Pray for strength & health for my new baby and I. Praise God!
  • S.H.--Continued prayers for a healthy and happy baby and mama. We find out the sex on Friday. Thank you!
  • E.B.--James get a job. Eddie find a job. Help my child Jessica find her way in good choices. Guide me to make good choices; a better parent.
  • S.J.--Pray for Dan & his family. He was crushed in a car accident 2 1/2 weeks ago and is still in a coma. It will take God's will for him to live. Pray for Dana's children and family as she passed 2 1/2 weeks ago after being in a coma from a tragic trauma that resulted in a double homicide by her husband.
  • T.C.--To get into the Army successfully. Thanks.
  • E.W. & S.H.--Pray that our wedding on March 21, 2009 goes smooth and easy. That we make our destination honeymoon safe.
  • F.R.&J.G.--Pray for His (God) wisdom on our engagement plan-wedding.
  • M.&S.M.--Our daughter is suffering w/depression. Please pray for he and her family.
  • A.C.--My best fiend Teresa. Her lungs are filling with fluid. Pray that the doctor can help her.
  • K.W.--Please pray for my brother-in-law David (Air Force) and he is in Saudi Arabia. Please pray for him to be safe. Pray for Missy. Thanks.C.
  • C.&J.W.--Mary; Jake-Iraq.
  • F.E.--Please pray that I can do what I need to do without being told, to do these things the right way, and for me to do and understand what I'm told.
  • M.W.--Great message, Cole! Fresh Start was great too! And praise God, 11 hearing-impaired men requested to have their own class! Pls. pray healing for all those of us so afflicted by the pollen--bind migraines! Pray for all those Christian ministries who are hurting in today's economy. Pray for my relationship w/my daughter.
  • S.H.--Prayer for my daughter that she would want to come to church. For my job, that it would be a better place to work.
  • T.S.--Deaf Men (bible study); deaf youth ministry.
  • C.G.L. & E.L.--Pray for brother Bryce losing eyesight and cause is undetermined More tests being run this week.
  • L.A.--Prayer request for all the soldiers fighting in the world plus my little brother who is in Iraq. His name is Elias.
  • E.A.--I pray for Rene to come home in August.
  • A.&T.L.--Pray for our church, pastors, all the hurting people. All those in leadership. My family & friends' salvation for all the lost souls.
  • E.E.--For our marriage, that God will place His hand over our lives.
  • C.D.--Please pray for Ali's healing. She will have another surgery to repair her failed airway (tomorrow). Please pray for her quick homecoming. Thank you.
  • C.B.--Help me make the right choices regarding my life & career. Feeling confused at this time & don't know which way to go.
  • Y.V.--Peace & protection for Christopher. Heal him from his surgery. Help me make the right decision about his school.
  • L.R.--For my husband to have faith in this troubled time in his life. Let him know that God has a plan and will prevail.
  • S.S.N.--For my daughter & son to have a spirit-filled life.
  • S.O.--Please pray for my stepfather Abraham. The doctors found a brain tumor. We are waiting to see what the doctors are going to recommend.
  • K. Family--Grand Opening event @ Tiff's work on Thurs. 2/26 - need prayer for this to be huge in turnout & smooth in organization.
  • S.L.--My kids to get closer to God. Make changes in their life. My nephew Peter that has been sent to Afghanistan.

No comments: