Friday, March 20, 2009

March 15th 2009

  • J.& C. W.--Praise! My sister is visiting!!! Prayers for Carolyn, Jim, Reeta, Jake in Iraq.
  • S.S-N.--For a future of radical giving.
  • T.C.--Marshall-to allow God's love enter or soften his heart & not rebel coming to church & our Lord Jesus Christ.
  • A.M.N.--Cont. prayer for: Amanda & Mary & family, Mary & Henry, Megan, Mandy & Joven, my parents Bill & Kathy, flexibility in my ankle.
  • K.W.--Please continue praying for Tammy/Missy, family and my brother-in-law David; is in Saudi Arabia/Air Force. Thanks.
  • A.&T.L.--The devils at bank of America are trying to up our mortgage over $700 a month. We need prayer.
  • D.&F.--Safe journeys for all those on spring break & out of town.
  • H.T.--The Vela Family; John's mother battling cancer. The Balderas family as Mr. Balderas battles cancer.
  • T.T.--For Matthew to get well. For my sister Connie to get healthy enough to have surgery & get out of pain.
  • B.M.--Prayers for Aubrey, Faith & Dave's work.
  • M.P.--That it wouldn't rain on our camping trip.
  • A.R.--For my sister's trip down, for Sammi, for dress rehearsal, for spring break, for my other sister's hip.
  • V. Family--Dad's recovery from surgery; still adjusting to diabetes; pray for his healing.
  • P. x 4--Pray we sell our car soon.
  • F. Family--Belize mission trip; Cyndi; J.D.
  • L.&J.E.--Pray for my friend Jeff.
  • D.F.--Pray for my mom to peacefully go to God.
  • A.D.--Please pray for my mother to be healed from cancer on leg. Please pray for my father to be healed of diabetes. Please pray that God heals my family.
  • J.&T.W.--Prayers for the Big Hunt as we prepare, may God's hand be on it all and may He be glorified in all aspects of it. Prayers for all of the marriages in our connection group to be strengthened and made more and more God-centered.
  • A.C.--Continued prayer for my friend Teresa. Her lungs are filled with fluid. Also pray that she reaches out to God. Thank you.
  • F.G.--Please pray for our Belize mission trip.
  • M.W.--Pray for Fresh Start to restart & for people to be curious & interested. For "God's Most Wanted" to come to church on Easter Sunday. For Spring Breakers to make the right choices.
  • E. Family.--Please pray for my (Steve's) co-worker Mary Ann. Her mom, Cecille, recently had a brain aneurysm and the outlook is not good. Thank you.
  • S.O.--Continue to pray for my stepfather Abraham. He will be having brain surgery to remove a tumor on March 25th.
  • M.O.--Pray for Volunteers for the Big Hunt. For people to come out and experience God-changing lives through the Big Hunt.
  • R.H.--Marriage & finances.
  • C.B.--For my family & kids to protect & watch over them in my absence. For my grandpa as he goes thru his chem treatments.
  • C.S.--Please help me have much stronger family relationships. Bring us closer together.
  • L.R--Please pray for my mother in law who is fighting cancer. She has always had strong faith and now has none. I pray that no matter what happens she has faith.
  • R.E.--My children, my family.
  • L.H.--Prayers needed for Josh's family, his aunt passed on Friday, and he has a sick uncle in the hospital. Thanks.
  • E.E.--Angel, Yolanda & mine & Roque's marriage. Rock & Angela & Baby.
  • J.L.--My daughter Nikki has been at Dell Children's hospital since 2/15. She is coming home in 1-2 days.
  • T.S.--Deaf Ministry; Sunday school leader.
  • R.C.--To pray for my family and newborn son to be baptized.
  • S.P.--I am having a lot of trying times in my life right now. Please pray for my daughter, me and my family.

No comments: