Wednesday, December 3, 2008

November 30th, 2008

  • K.W.--Pray for my friend Tammy to win the full custody--3 kids--court on Tuesday, Dec. 2nd. Thanks. \
  • A.N.--Cont prayer for: Amanda & Kachmarsky Family, Mary & Henry, my parents Kathy & Bill, Pat, Megan, Salvation: Blake and Brandon.
  • M.W.--Praise God for all He gives us. Pray for the victims of the terror attack in India. Pray for my son--work & wisdom.
  • J.G.--For my Wela (grandma).
  • C.J.--I just want to celebrate God's blessings (work) in our family. My mom beat lung cancer this year (May 08). Skyler now doesn't have to have surgery on his feet (as of Sept. 08)
  • S.J.--My co-worker Delores who has been battling cancer for 1 yr now. She has lung and pancreas cancer. Pray that my 100 yr old grandmother (Jewish) Thelma be saved & baptized.
  • S.V.--Quit smoking. I.U. Approval by Feb. 09. My son finds God & a job. Finances. To have a relationship. Roommate situation.
  • J. & T. W.--for JD to come out of his coma & fully recover; for Esteban & Julie..cancers.
  • S.--Joy
  • B.M.--Make it through Christmas. Social Security approved for spouse.
  • R.G.--To be more humble & giving of my time.
  • J.B.--Bobby--grandfather-in-law; surgery 12/2 on tumor on his leg.
  • H.D.--Amber's mother. Son - Kohleb arm--caught in cotton module builder.
  • H.& L. H.--I am trying to fain full custody of my son Lucas. We have a court date next week. Please pray for us.
  • D. & S. M.--Praise God--my husband got a job. Continued prayer for my sons Jose & Rafael for jobs.
  • C.C.--Please help Matt find his way out of his grief so that he can go on with his life in a positive way.

No comments: