Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December 14th, 2008

  • A.O.--My parents' 17th anniversary.
  • S. & D. McC.-Continued prayer for my sons, Jose & Rafael to find jobs.
  • J. & C. W.--Beau. Brian-in Kuwait as he is rotating home. Jake-Iraq. Anne. Angie.
  • M.W. --Praise God for the Gift of Jesus!. Pray for our niece Sarah, who just graduated from Texas A&M-to be led to a teaching job for her. Pray for non-believers @ Christmastime...especially those who blaspheme against God thru'out our nation.
  • K.G.--for my family, that we come closer to Christ.
  • P.D.--Michael is sick today. Pray he gets better. He just has a cold, but he is missed today.
  • A.R.--for my sister that she has a safe flight, and for my dad and his flight, and for our puppet dress rehearsal.
  • S.L.--pray for my daughter's decision on her future. My son and future daughter-in-law starting a new life. My and my husband all who surrender.
  • ?--My nice will be moving into my home in January and needs prayer to find a job and serve in the ministry.
  • S.O.--Please pray that God continue to light my way. That he help me focus on what is important and what he has for me.
  • G.L.--Lord help Brenda to decide what she really wants for her life.
  • H.G.--Prayers for all of TCC as we approach the holidays. Please keep us all stress-free & remember the true meaning of Christmas!
  • A.N.--Cont prayer for: Amanda, Kachmarsky family, Mary & Henry, my parents, Blake & Brandon. Swelling to go down in my ankle & for surgery on Tuesday.
  • F.G.--Continued prayer over my family relationships and for Ariana to be blessed during the holidays.
  • C.B.--For my family during this holiday season. To watch over my family & friends and keep them safe.
  • R.D.--Pray for my relationships w/God, my son Nathan, my love Dawn, my son's life & his decisions. Thank God for my job & many blessings.
  • A.C.--Praise--we are approved to build our home in Waterleaf. Thank you for your prayers.
  • S., P. & J. E.--Prayer for Aprille--healing & encouragement.
  • B. & N.--Nancy--prayer for contentment in all situations.
  • S. L. P.--I pray that Heather will get back on track and focus on her faith. Putting God First in her life.

No comments: