Wednesday, December 24, 2008

December 21st, 2008

  • F & M--We pray that we get well. We are both sick with a cold. We would like to go to CA with God's blessing.
  • F.E.--Praise....we found a wonderful home. Pray that we get unpacked before February. Please. and Thank You.
  • Y.V.--Bless and protect my son Christopher. Bless his time with his dad, stepmom and sister. Help my friends find work.
  • S. & D.McC.--Continued prayer for jobs for my sons.
  • F.G.--Please continue to pray for Ariana over the holiday season. For peace over the households she's in during this time.
  • K.W.--Pray for us to have a safe trip to Chicago, ILL from Dec. 22nd to 28th/29th. Thanks.
  • C.B.--Pray for me as I try to journey home for the holidays to be with my family. Pray for my family & friends to have a safe & happy holiday. Pray for those who have no family.
  • R. M.--Pray for peace in my home.-widow w/3 kids. not easy to do.
  • S., P., P., J. E.--That everyone can know & experience the love of Christ this Christmas.
  • D.A.C.--My bro. is having gastric bypass tomorrow. Please pray for him to come thru w/flying colors and to heal fast. Merry Christmas.
  • A.G.--Praise God..my kids and I have moved to a new affordable home. I pray for the strength I need @ my busy job & for a healthy outcome w/my baby. Continue to pray for mom, my family & friends. God Bless.
  • Br. M.--Christmas.
  • A.L.--My family, our ministry, the church family, finances.
  • M.T.--Everbody on a safe trip, hope poor kids get their wishes.
  • C.B.--Pray for my mom/sister Alex and brother cause they don't know Christ like they should.
  • R. & E. E.--Please pray for our marriage (newlywed).
  • K.H.--Thank you for your support during my pregnancy...she may come any day! I am thankful for this church.
  • D.S.--Wonderful service. Look forward to Tues. Christmas program.
  • C.&B. J.--Pat gets job. I find a position that benefits my family.
  • L.& J.--Pray for the joy of our family. And pray for Melaine. Pray for God's peace and favor over our church..TCC/our lives.
  • Brian, Jake-Iraq; Martha, Glen & Lisa, Mary Frances, Slider-as they travel for Christmas here.
  • S.L.P.--For our military and families--for peace, love and wisdom for our world leaders and families worldwide & for TCC.
  • S. D.-J.--Lift up Terri & Tracy as they head up the Angel Food Ministry.
  • E. W. & S.H.--Mark lost his wife & 2 children in divorce, lost his house & gained all debt. Now he lost his job of 10 years & is losing faith in the world leaning more to the bottle. Please pray for him & his kids & his x-wife that God will help them.
  • L.C.--Please pray for work that we may be able to put our guys back to work.
  • T.S.--He name is "Bell." She is bullying other classmates. Sarah needs a liver. She is 8 or 9 years old.
  • H.W.--For my health. I have a big family ..? of breast cancer & the doctor has found a lump in my breast. I'm going for testing next week.
  • J.N.--I work 7 days a week--12-14 hr day. Now just trying to keep up. My wife is losing her job. Pray for her.
  • M.W.--Praise-Praise..that God gave us Jesus! Pray that lots of people come to church on Tues. nite and open the Gift. Pray for all travelers. Pray for Aunt Me in CT who fell & broke her shoulder. Pray for Zeke and Alex who won't be home for Christmas (sons).

No comments: