Thursday, December 11, 2008

December 7th, 2008

  • L. & J.--Pray for Melaine and her baby. Pray for the father that God will help them follow Your will. Pray for our family to get thru this.
  • S.--I pray for Thanks. Thank you, God, for you & your Word!
  • P. & M.--For our brothers and sisters in America who have lost or will lose their jobs.
  • G. L.--I pray for everyone going thru hard financial times in this recession and for Emilia to find her true identity.
  • R.D.--For my son and our relationship with God & each other. My other relationships, that I keep my job in these times.
  • M.G.--Rain.
  • C.C.--Please help Matt find happiness. Please help me to tame my vengeful spirit.
  • H.G.--For Rod & his job hunt & Alex as he relocates his business.
  • M.W.--Thanks for adding Tree of Life Orphanage to the Gift List. Praise God--my son has a great job! The church looked beautiful today! Pray for our country & military men/women who won't be home for Christmas.
  • A.R.--For my stepmom and for my dad and for Bryan because it's his bday.
  • J.H.--Strength & guidance to lead my family.
  • F.G.--Pray for Ariana through the holidays as she has to have her 1st "split" Christmas between our family/her dad's family.
  • F.E.--Please pray that we get moved into our new house in a timely fashon w/the least amount of stress. Thanx.
  • A.M.N.--Cont prayer for: Amanda, Kachmarsky family, Mary, Megan, my parents Kathy & Bill; salvation: Blake & Brandon.
  • K.W.--Praise the Lord that my husband Brett comes to church w/us. Please continue praying for him. Thank you. God Bless You.
  • J. & C.W.--Anne, Karen, Brian (rotation home from Iraq), Jake, Lisa, Martha & Glen.
  • E.M.--Pray for my career choice. I pray that God show me which door to go through and more on the right opportunity.
  • S.K.--Allow me to forgive.
  • Y.V.--Protect my son from harm. Thank you for our blessings.
  • A.G.--Praise God for finding my kids & I a more affordable home. Pray for the move & financial transition to go smoothly & stress-free. Protect my mom during her wkly chemo treatments. Thanks.

No comments: