Monday, December 1, 2008

November 23rd, 2008

  • C.C.--Help Matt find his way, his path in life, one that doesn't ruin him.
  • K.W.--Pray for my dear friend Tammy to become strong in faith. She is going thru very rough time--her ex-husband threatened her and kids.
  • J. & J.W.--Joe - just had a liver transplant over the summer & his Hep-C is getting bad again. Kim--pregnant w/twins.
  • B.W.--Mike's job search. Mike's grandpa who is dying of cancer. For Mike and I go have faith and believe that God's will will be done.
  • LR.--To pray for my mother-in-law who is going through cancer but is not having faith. May she know he is Lord and will take care of everything.
  • H.G.--For all TCC'ers traveling during the holidays. For a safe & wonderful journey.
  • V.P.--My sister Gidget is in a very nasty divorce & custody battle for my nephew. My brother-in-law is having serious financial hardship & about to lose his house.
  • M.O.--Praise! I have a job substituting at school. I claim freedom from the enemy in the name of Jesus Christ!
  • N.G.--Guidance in finding the right home & getting a good outcome w/the legal matters @ hand. Keep my kids safe & help them understand. God Bless!
  • A.M.N.--Cont'd prayer for: Amanda & Kachmarsky family, Mary & Henry, my parents Bill & Kathy, Blake & Brandon & me.
  • F. & M. E.--Find the right church for us.
  • F. E.--Please pray that we find a home in a secure place. That we will all be there.
  • M.W.--Pray for God's comfort and peace for Maria & family--father passed away. Pray for Pat--her mother passed away. Keep praying for my son! Pray for Thanksgiving travelers. Let us thank God for Jesus!
  • V. Family--Trey has a CT scan on Dec. 2nd, 2 years after surgery follow-up.
  • L.C.--For our family--the careers of each one of us, that God is able to use what we do to bless others.
  • R.D.--My son's decisions & life. my relationships--God, girlfriend, son, my decisions.
  • C.W.--Safe travel for Thanksgiving.
  • S. S-N.--I pray for more rain.
  • D.F.--Patience with getting the seed planted for my wife to come to church.
  • B.F.--Pray for Sandi--debilitating headaches.
  • F.G.--Pray for my family, for relationship healing during the holidays.
  • D.A.C.--My our lives keep growing into mightines.
  • A.M.--Praise God that I am debt-free.
  • D. & M. S.--For strength through the holidays.
  • J. & T. W.--Continued prayers for JD, Julie and Esteban; for the entire congregation to hear and apply Zak's message and get debt-free.
  • J. F.--Aunt Barbara entered hospice care. Prayers for a miracle.

No comments: