Thursday, June 5, 2008

June 1st, 2008

  • Heather C.--God's will be done for my life and my relationship & my family.
  • Andrew W.--My mother is having a very dangerous surgery in 2 weeks to repair a ruptured disc in her neck. Please pray for her. Her name is Tamera.
  • McArdles--Pray for Brandon to come to the Lord so he will draw strength to stay on a straight faith when he gets out of jail.
  • Yolanda V.--Bless and protect Christopher. He will be away for summer vacation with his dad and family.
  • G. Smith (Alvarado)--My family. The situation has changed a whole lot during the last year 1/2.
  • Isidrio G.--Daily prayer request. Thank you.
  • Louie G.--My wife Dana. I would be lost without her!
  • Joshua H.--Pray for Preston's continued health. Strengthen our family.
  • Stephanie H.--Thanksgiving. I have raised all my money for Uganda mission trip. God is Good! Prayer for continually seeking God's word to prepare for the trip.
  • Stacey DeL-J--Praise God for the healing in my knee and being able to move around more.
  • Suzanne G.--Pray for Rod G. & Mary R.'s mothers--Ask God to place His hands on them, bless them during their illnesses.
  • Heather G.--Bless all the high school graduates as they begin the next phase of their lives. pray that Alex R.'s business flourishes, haling prayer for Arlene C. & Rod G.'s mom.
  • LaSandra D. W.--Pray for Women Conference. Breaking the chains Aug. 9th. *Jesus Business* Pray for the Watsn Family. Pray for the favor of God over the TCC and the Gary Job Corps Bible study, LaSandra education, Melaine/Seawanna Education.
  • Jason & Stephanie H.--Prayers for Stephanie to overcome difficulties at work and for a great interview on Tuesday for a much-needed new job. Continued prayers for Stephanie's grandmother and our neighbor Katie as she goes to her grandmother's funeral and heals quickly after her surgery. Thank you.
  • Aprille M. N.--Cont. prayer for: Amanda . & Kachmarsky Family, Mary & Henry P., Megan W., my parents (Kathy & Bill), Bring Blake Hartman to Christ.
  • James N.--Crystal for health problems. My little girl Christin will be having surgery on the 9th of June.
  • Maggie W.--Praise God--my aunt turned105! Thank God for how He watches over us. Pam--great singing! Pray for all graduates for them to place God 1st in their life.
  • Eric & Yvette H.--Yvette's health and medical procedure this week. Her mom's health.
  • Randy D.--Praise for my son Nathan's graduation and results of some trouble he had. Praise God for everything.
  • Bryan & Frances G.--For the Zgarba family. Clint coming home today--his sister's funeral is tomorow in Houston.
  • Gloria B.--Christian marriage-married 19 years. Son Gilbert trouble w/law. Son Jerome come home. Daughter Jessica Christian choices...that we all live a Faith-based life. To become closer w/God Thank you for here. My God bless this church.
  • Stephanie H.--My ex-fiance is in Iraq. Pray for his safe return.
  • Cookie & Joe W.--Brian, Jake: Iraq.

No comments: