Thursday, June 26, 2008

June 22nd, 2008

  • Genna D.--For me this year to be continue to be still & listen for God's will for my life.
  • Sherese S.--Amy B. as she begins her medical mission in Ethiopia. Pray for her health and for compassion and that she is an open vessel of God's love.
  • Sara R.--If anyone can spare clothes for girls 9 yrs 5 T 2T. The family lost all their clothes in fire. The Palmer family @ the Travis Co. Fire Dept. Please contact Lt. P. Reynolds (512) 378-0244. Thank you so very much.
  • Mary Beth R.-- 1) To experience the Lord in a renewed & deeper level. 2) Spiritual growth.
  • Gordon & Dee H.--Financial funding and God's favor.
  • Lavar E.--That I become a good Christian today.
  • Amelia G.--Requesting your prayers for God's continued presence, guidance in my life & my family's well-being. Struggling financially & seeking employment. Please pray for us. Thank you.
  • Chelsea S.--Bless those I love and allow them to lead on good lives.
  • Tom & Becca T.--Ben while in Iraq. Tom to find the best for for us.
  • Billy & Nancy.--For Bill and I to be able to communicate better.
  • Kummers--Keep praying for Tiffany's interviews/promotion!
  • Vanessa G.--My family isn't as close as it should be. Please bring it back together.
  • Alma M.--Sonya H.--treatment & surgery for ovarian cancer.
  • Joshua H.--Continued strength in our family & health.
  • Terry M.--For my brother and his family.
  • Louie R. G.--My daugher Kaila
  • Wesley & Kimberly C.--Please pray for the health of our family members & our finances. Thank you.
  • Sylvia O.--Please pray for Mega Sports Camp. That God will help the volunteers reach out to the kids. And that God will bring the kids we are trying to reach out to.
  • Marcus & Crystal S.--The new baby coming. This pregnancy has been very hard. Thank you.
  • Blaine, Kate & Wyatt DeL.--Heather W.--Keep her faith strong through this time of struggles.
  • Maggie W.--Praise God for restored old friendship w/high school reunion classmates. Pray for rain! Pray for God to reveal His plan to my son Zeke (he's 30) for God to give him Godly friends & a Godly family to embrace him.
  • Aprille M. N.--Cont'd prayer for: Amanda K., Kachmarsky family, Mary & Henry P., Megan W., my mom Kathy R.), me.
  • Jeanette R.--Please keep me & my family in your prayers as we move to Houston. I will miss you!
  • Ariana R.--For my family and for Bryan while he is on his hunting trip and for my sister while she's with her mother.
  • Frances G.--Pray for Mega Sports Camp! That we will touch our community in a new, exciting way!
  • Mike & Sharon M.--Pray for our son in Iraq.
  • Samantha J.--Pray my children will willingly and open heartedly return to the Connection Church for protection from the act from the enemy upon their return.
  • Barbara D.--Health & healing. Husband is losing job of 10 years. Family organization.
  • Val R.-- My God keep me on the straight and narrow. Help me maintain faith. May He help me instil His Word in my children.

No comments: