Thursday, May 29, 2008

May 25th, 2008

  • Pray for my son Nathan, that he graduates next week, for attitude and respect.--Randy D.
  • I'm in a new relationship--praying...is it right for me? Is it right for my children? Is it right for him & his children? --Delaina N.
  • Family.--Dana G.
  • Peace & comfort for Steven Curtis Chapman & family for the recent death of their 5-year-old daughter, Maria. For Jonathan to meet his grad. requirements.--Alma M.
  • Pray for all our military, especially for those in the war zones. Pray for God's favor for cousin Diane for her to qualify for a home. Pray for Patti/Steve in Calif.-to seek God. Pray for Maria C.-new job. Pray for America...that we can be appreciative/thankful for what God has given us. Pray for my son Zeke, for work & wisdom. For those who are going to be baptized today.--Maggie W.
  • My father.--Louie R. G.
  • To be a better father to my children.--Ruben G.
  • For my trip tHouston, that it goes well and the last days of school, and for my sisters trip from Denver, CO to here.--Ariana R.
  • Jayde, my sister, and her hives. That the doctors will find a way to help her.--Amber W.
  • Continued prayer for Stephanie's grandmother who has begun hospice. Prayers for Stephanie's job interview June 3rd. Continued prayers for financial peace for us. Thank you.--Stepahnie H
  • Brian, Rory.--Cookie & Joe W.
  • Angie & Chad S. - to join our church family when the time is right for them. And for those who run the children's ministry. Thank you.--Sara R.
  • Daughter Bambi-addiction to drinking & possibly drugs. She's bipolar & doesn't have a job or place to live. She stays w/family & friends. We are taking care of her son.--Dutch & Tina F.
  • Wisdom for our lawyer. Let the outcome be what is best for Caleb and Hailey. Tom to find a job.--Tom & Becca T.
  • Please strengthen my heart and help me through a personal painful time in my life. Give me the strength & wisdom to move forward & guide my kids. In Jesus' name I pray!--Netty G.
  • Pray for strength in our family. Pray the Lord would provide a hedge of protection around us.--Joshua H.
  • Pray for all those being baptized today. Pray for strength, endurance for Aaron as he takes on more during this time @ home--work. Pray for me as I undergo surgery on Friday.--Stacey DeL-J
  • My son, he is a senior, has failed his TAKS test. Will not be able to walk w/his classmates. I just ask prayer for strength for him to keep going forward.--Rose Ann DeL
  • Tina's trip home to Indiana & her flight back to Texas. Her search for an elementary position. Prayer for our commitment to come home to the connection church and a place to serve.--Terry & Tina M.
  • It is easy to lose focus sometimes. pray that I will continue to seek God first.--Sylvia O.
  • Military services. My family.--Gracie E.
  • Pray for all our military men & women and their families who serve us and our country so that we may be safe & free, staying @ home w/our loved ones.--Sharon L. P.
  • Pray for my wife's grandmother, Ruth, and mom & dad. Baxters family for their loss.--Jason H.
  • Need sale of house in California-to get out from under 2 mortgages.--Carol T.
  • Aubrey F.'s health. Home group growth spiritually with new study.--Mclaughlins
  • Pray for peace.--Tommy O.

No comments: