Thursday, June 19, 2008

June 15th, 2008

  • Mike G.--Pray for rain.
  • Sharon L. P.--For wisdom & strength & patience. For Heather, Lauryn, Audrey and Colin to help them stay focused on God & family. Bring them to church && group. I too that God will place His hand, love & guidance over my relationship with Mike, the man in my life. We have been seeing each other for almost one year.
  • Jo An Z.--Tuesday I see a neurologist for evaluation of wrist & arm pain.
  • Jil & Patrick C.--We pray that God will bless us with a child.
  • Sylvia O.--Pray that God will continue to help me live the life He has for me. Not the life I want for me. Not what I want but what He wants.
  • Heather W.--For my children's happiness & faith in the Lord.
  • Aprille M. N.--Cont'd pray for: Amanda K. & Kachmarsky family; Mary & Henry P; Megan W.; my parents Kathy & Bill; Blake Hartman to accept Christ.
  • Douglas & Crystal B.--Continued traveling with/for work.
  • Joshua H.--Continued strength in our family.
  • Randy D.--Please pray for my grwing closer to God and my son Nathan. Suzanne's fight w/cancer. Finances.
  • Eric & Yvette H.--I wish to ask for His guidance in achieving success in obtaining a new job w/TWc. My spouse has helped so much I don't want to let him down. It know it is very much a needed change in our lives.
  • Stephanie H.--Prayers for Stephaie to let go and let God. Continued prayers for Stephanie's grandma who is in late stages of pancreatic cancer. Thank you.
  • Alma M.--Prayer for Sonya H., who just found out that she has ovarian cancer-stage 3. I loved the implementation of the Spanish lyrics during praise & worship. I hope it becomes something permanent.
  • The Kummers--Keep praying for Tiff's promotion!
  • Sheldon B.--Please pray for my marriage.
  • Joe & Melanie B.--Please pray for safety for Joe's mission trip. Please pray for Britney and Aaron to stay strong where their Daddy is gone.
  • Gracie E.--All Dads.
  • Bart & Jennifer G.--Patricia Pace, Jen's aunt. She will be having a double masectomy to remove breast cancer on July 2nd. She is a Christian. Please also pray for her doctors & nurses. Surgery @ 7 a.m.

No comments: