Thursday, June 19, 2008

June 8th, 2008

  • Greg V.-- my wife
  • Heather G.-- Healing prayers for Arlene C. & Velia G. (Rod's mom). Cont'd prayers for Alex R.'s biz to flourish. Prayers for safe travel for our youth going to the beach today.
  • Dave/Bev McL--For our connection group and the study we are doing so that it will really help their marriages.
  • Yolanda V.--Protect Christopher. He is away on vacation with his dad and family.
  • Randy D.--Pray for Nathan's (my son) future, his decisions, our relationship. My relationship w/God and Dawn. Finances.
  • Eric & Yvette H.--Thank you for everythng.
  • Joe & Cookie W.--Brian & Jake--ongoing request while they're in Iraq.
  • Heather C.--Persoonal relationship w/God, family & boyfriend.
  • Maria O.--Prayer for me to get through my anxiety attacks. To overcome them and to learn what I need to learn from them and move on. Show me, Lord.
  • Tiffany & Dan K.--Interview for Tiffany for promotion, Wed. 10 a.m.
  • Greg & Sherri McA, Carlos M.--Please pray for swift justice in Brandon's case. Pray for Sherri's sister's family.
  • Wesley & Kimberly C.--Please pray for the health of our family members and our finances. Thank you.
  • Maggie W.--Praise God for the favors granted us this past week. Pray for our trip to my high school reunion Father's Day weekend in Cotulla, Tx, restoration of friendships & opportunities to share Christ. For Maria C. to be given new job favor.
  • The Duggans--Pray for our country and for our troops in harm's way.
  • Jana R.--1. Pray for Becca to get on track w/job and school. 2. My step-dad's heart problems. 3. My parents' situation to straighten out.
  • Dutch & Tina F.--Daughter Bambi. She wants to get help for her addiction. Pray that God will lead her to the right place to get the help she needs. Praise God for being there for us and loving us.
  • Vision of Love Church.--A couple is beginning their own church in their hometown that is really in need of a spiritual church. They need prayer for annointment and growth in San Benito, Texas.
  • Shelly S.--Ann's mom-broke her hip and has surgery on Sunday.
  • Joshua H.--continued unity of my family.
  • Sharon L. P.--Healing prayers for Jerry, a friend who just had heart surgery and for the family.
  • Alma M.--Dee-treatment for cancer; David-bipolar disorder; Karen-David's mom, for strength; John-ex-husband who wants to come back into my life; Valerie-postgraduate decisions; me-want more faith; Praise God for all the blessings.
  • Kyle & Brigid A.--Baby's coming.
  • Lisa B.--That our recent FPU graduates continue to follow the principles of the class and grow spiritually and financially. The class paid off over 30,000 in debt in 13 weeks.
  • Skip G.--My family. Heal us, make us whole, open our hearts. Savue us so we mayb be witness to His Glory and Grace.
  • Silvestre V.--My son-in-law>Iraq. My son coming in from Germany and that our relationship grows.
  • Austin May--I feel like my mother and father are blindfolded. They can't see who I really am and therefore don't accept who their son truly is. Please pray for those blindfolds to be removed and for them to accept who I really am.
  • Ryan T.--Let my career take me where I should be.

No comments: