Thursday, May 1, 2008

April 27th, 2008

  • Prayers for Stephanie's grandma, Stephanie's parents as they travel now to Temple to work after the storm. Continued prayers for Jason & Stephanie for financial peace. Thank you.--Stephanie & Jason H.
  • Get me through school. Help me not be nervous and be myself on my test today. Pray for Brittany, may she be safe and well.--T. Murphy
  • Pray for Matt & Ashley during this difficult time. Continued prayers for Ben while he is in Iraq.--Tom & Becca T.
  • My wife to come to peace w/her mom's death.--James N.
  • Please pray for the health of our family members and our marriage and careers. Thank you.--Wesley & Kimberly C.
  • My nephew's safe delivery.--Michaella O.
  • Help me graduate and treat my girlfriend the way she deserves.--J. Hernandez
  • Prayer for my wife Tina.--Gary V.
  • To better my relationship with God/Fresh Start with God.--Cheryl J.
  • SFC Willigan, "Bill" G., Afghanistan--Aaron G.
  • Our troops in the Middle East.--Debra G.
  • For my son Camron; he is in the NICU at Methodist in San Antonio. He is 30 days old.--Chris C.
  • Keeping God first and never let Him go.--I. Martinez
  • Draw closer to God. Renew my marriage.--Kay C.
  • Pray for Peace and Love. Pray for my girlfriend. Christi's hand injury, for no more pain.--Tommy O.
  • Praise! My new job is going great! Pray for Ricky to get back on track @ school & for Feesha to get things done for graduation. Pray for good results from Vanessa's blood work! Thanks.--Netty G.
  • My mother-Virgie B.--to get well & for good results from MRI & bone scan.--Tammy T.
  • Jim P.--diabetes complications.--Heath T.
  • Praise for health of our children.--Joshua H.
  • For post-surgical healing, Mary R.'s mom; for healing-Mrs. Shaw's hand; for TCC-reaching the unchurched!--All TCC marriages to grow w/God!--Maggie W.
  • Pray for my heart to be focused on the will of God/Gary Job Corps Bible Study. My husband's health and my children's education.--LaSandra D. W.
  • John's housing by end of week to be settled; must find housing. Financial forces, health issues. Thank you! Sue T.
  • Healing prayers for Mary R.'s mom, Rod G's mom & Arlene C.
  • Pray for our marriage to improve and pray for my husband to open his heart to God.--Kristin W.
  • Pray for Mary R.'s mother's fast recovery.--Suzanne G.
  • Final exams are this & next week! Yikes!--Samantha W.
  • That I can get into all good classes next year & pass the TAKS next week. First year high school.--Courtney S.
  • For Pop S. - continued progress in his illness & to have a speedy recovery.--Lisa/Dennis
  • Nathan's grades; my relationship w/God & Nathan, finances.--Randy D.
  • For Jonathan & his mom, that their relationship improve, that God restore the anger with peace, love and understanding between them.--Alma M.
  • Fam. moving back home (Victoria) to be closer t my family. Pray for a smooth transition and that is God's doing and blessing for me to move back.--Mandy P.
  • Reuniting family. Skip & Beau supposed to come home end of May. Thanks.--Elizabeth G.

No comments: